Saving for my first bricks and mortar...

Options

Comments

• savingwannabe
    savingwannabe Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hurrah really well done. It's so good having something to aim for. We have to aim high and we will achieve. Today has been a fabulous day for me and I realised that if we are positive and believe all our wishes can come true!!!!:money::money::money:

Hurrah Ditzy to savings.
    Aiming for a minimal spend 2022
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Goodness, its been an "expensive" week this week - i have been too lazy to make my lunch twice this week so I have ended up buying lunch twice :o

There are some things that I need to buy this weekend that will blow the budget somewhat but if I dont want my cat to starve.... not as though she's even eating much in this weather!

New plot is finally mine and I have already been able to dig part of it so I will be getting some stuff together for planting in the next week or so :) Getting through a lot of suncream in this weather but its all stuff I have picked up in Sainsburys cheap earlier in the year

Hope you're all doing ok and keeping safe in this weather :)
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • savingwannabe
    Options
    Hurrah for new allotment plot and for the sun. :j
  • Kittikins
    Kittikins Posts: 5,335 Forumite
    Options
    Oooh, new allotment - we're now on the waiting list for one in our new location :) Have fun! and well done on the £1,000, awesome :)
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Options
    Ive not really been on the saving ball this month :o i think in my mind, as I put X amount away at the start of the month I've done what I needed to do and balls to the rest of the month, which isn't a healthy attitude so this week I'm going to knuckle down and get back to basics :)
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

• Dizzy_Ditzy
    Options
    Another £90 in the pot this morning, a combination of some cashback via the CB sites and some extra work I have been doing :) There is still more to come too :D

Knock knock knocking on the door of £450 saved this month :j :j

• savingwannabe
    Options
    Fabulous news. Well done on savings. Hope the allotment is going well.
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Options
    Fabulous news. Well done on savings. Hope the allotment is going well.

Thank you :) new plot doing well - I planted some cabbages in there at the weekend :D

Even better, this months saving total is up by another £50 today :j extra £140 just today :j:j

If I get my way, by the end of this month I'll have added £500 in total, half of what it's taken me 3 months to save :j:j

Does that even make sense? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

• Dizzy_Ditzy
    Options
    £466 put away in July :j

• savingwannabe
    Options
    Yes it did. Well done on your great savings!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport