Forum Home» How much have you saved?

Saving for my first bricks and mortar... - Page 5

New Post Advanced Search

Saving for my first bricks and mortar...

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in How much have you saved?
127 replies 24.4K views

Replies

• savingwannabesavingwannabe Forumite
    15K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hurrah really well done. It's so good having something to aim for. We have to aim high and we will achieve. Today has been a fabulous day for me and I realised that if we are positive and believe all our wishes can come true!!!!:money::money::money:

Hurrah Ditzy to savings.
    Trying to be frugal 18/31Jan; 15/29 Feb 26/31 March 23/30 April 18/31 May 20/300 Jun NSDs.
    Saving change in money box.
  • Dizzy_DitzyDizzy_Ditzy Forumite, Board Guide
    17.4K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goodness, its been an "expensive" week this week - i have been too lazy to make my lunch twice this week so I have ended up buying lunch twice :o

There are some things that I need to buy this weekend that will blow the budget somewhat but if I dont want my cat to starve.... not as though she's even eating much in this weather!

New plot is finally mine and I have already been able to dig part of it so I will be getting some stuff together for planting in the next week or so :) Getting through a lot of suncream in this weather but its all stuff I have picked up in Sainsburys cheap earlier in the year

Hope you're all doing ok and keeping safe in this weather :)
    I'm a board guide on Quick Grabbit while you can, Marriage, Relationships and Families, Health & Beauty Moneysaving, Greenfingered Moneysaving, Praise, Vents and Warnings, Consumer Rights and Sports & Fitness Moneysaving boards.

I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Any views are purely my own and are not those of Moneysavingexpert.com. I am a board guide and not a moderator do not read every post. If you spot an iffy post please report it to [email protected]

15K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hurrah for new allotment plot and for the sun. :j
    Trying to be frugal 18/31Jan; 15/29 Feb 26/31 March 23/30 April 18/31 May 20/300 Jun NSDs.
  • KittikinsKittikins Forumite
    5.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oooh, new allotment - we're now on the waiting list for one in our new location :) Have fun! and well done on the £1,000, awesome :)
    17.4K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive not really been on the saving ball this month :o i think in my mind, as I put X amount away at the start of the month I've done what I needed to do and balls to the rest of the month, which isn't a healthy attitude so this week I'm going to knuckle down and get back to basics :)
    I'm a board guide on Quick Grabbit while you can, Marriage, Relationships and Families, Health & Beauty Moneysaving, Greenfingered Moneysaving, Praise, Vents and Warnings, Consumer Rights and Sports & Fitness Moneysaving boards.

I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Any views are purely my own and are not those of Moneysavingexpert.com. I am a board guide and not a moderator do not read every post. If you spot an iffy post please report it to [email protected]

17.4K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another £90 in the pot this morning, a combination of some cashback via the CB sites and some extra work I have been doing :) There is still more to come too :D

Knock knock knocking on the door of £450 saved this month :j :j

15K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fabulous news. Well done on savings. Hope the allotment is going well.
    17.4K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fabulous news. Well done on savings. Hope the allotment is going well.

Thank you :) new plot doing well - I planted some cabbages in there at the weekend :D

Even better, this months saving total is up by another £50 today :j extra £140 just today :j:j

If I get my way, by the end of this month I'll have added £500 in total, half of what it's taken me 3 months to save :j:j

Does that even make sense? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

17.4K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    £466 put away in July :j

15K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it did. Well done on your great savings!