Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,514 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Glad that you had a lovely sleep :)
    It makes such a big difference.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • doingitanyway
    doingitanyway Posts: 8,822 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    12 hours sleep. Yay :)

IT is weird. Once you start 'playing with it a bit' it quickly becomes second nature.

Have a good weekend :)
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • System
    System Posts: 178,101 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Well we wanted rain and we got it. Still pleasantly warm though and sat outside for a while before. As usual the 3 day weekend has flown by . I haven't spent a penny , other than my shopping which was a little over the budget £31.69 after stocking up on washing liquid at Mr A . I have de cluttered my wardrobe today and have some stuff to eBay , so will do that tonight hopefully.

Babysat last night for DGD and they were ok. Not much planned this week, hoping for NSD galore. My lunch is made for tomorrow, defrosted my fish pie for dinner.

Shower then going to watch Love Island .

Have a good evening.
  • milann
    milann Posts: 10,609 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    We stayed quite close to the Haverthwaite railway when we stayed in May.

Glad things in RL are sorting themselves and you slept well
    January spends - £587.58
  • Lilith1980
    Lilith1980 Posts: 2,100 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Yes we had rain too and it's cooled down a bit, thank goodness.

What will we do with our evenings after the Love Island final tonight lol?!
  • System
    Options
    Lilith1980 wrote: »
    Yes we had rain too and it's cooled down a bit, thank goodness.

What will we do with our evenings after the Love Island final tonight lol?!

I missed the final, I couldn't stay awake.
  • System
    Options
    This week has been ok so far, yesterday was a NSD as well. Work has been challenging again and 2 late finishes but no crisis .
    Today I am finishing earlier as my DS is cooking for me, in return for ironing his shirts no doubt. I don't often get the chance to spend time with DS on a one to one basis so looking forward to it.

On monetary matters , I have had my PPI payout £26.58 , small but free money and £30 for my glasses . Think this will be going in Oz fund.
    Some cash back is now tracking after I complained , and this is £43 if I get this I will be very pleased. I have also challenged myself since Jan on making a £10 overpayment to CC each month . Last month it was £30.73 thanks to PA . Just made a £5 one this morning so well on the way to this months £10.
    My car is due to be serviced and MOT this month , the money for that is in the acc I have £330 . Insurance in September I have around £420 for this saved as well.

My blip in June with spending has ceased last month , the spare CC is well and truly frozen in the freezer.

Best get ready for work.
  • System
    Options
    Just got back from DS's, lovely tea was had. Today was another NSD .

Work has gone really well again as well.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,514 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    All good then :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Lilith1980
    Lilith1980 Posts: 2,100 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Glad work went well again, and good news on freezing the spare CC :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts