<<<out of cheese error>>>

Options

Comments

• redofromstart
    Options
    8000 steps, 21 floors and 77 minutes of exercise, that'll be the 10 times I went upstairs to check the blasted wireless box and the pacing I do when I am on hold on my mobile....

The work thing is what it is, it'll soon be over and then I might have a few weeks off to do some gardening before I look for the next interim.

MrsC - toast and coffee? you know me so well. I didn't actually suggest that I had eaten the chicken did I :p
  • greenbee
    greenbee Posts: 16,149 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    MrsC - toast and coffee? you know me so well. I didn't actually suggest that I had eaten the chicken did I :p

I knew it... please eat food :)

I went for a LONG walk today, and for the second time (last time was about this time last year) got to the pub as it closed, so had to walk nearly all the way back for lunch... 20k steps.

Builders have started. I have done some work (practising...) and painted my toenails purple with purple glitter.

Cooking is a challenge - fridge is almost empty, cooker still plugged in, but have to walk round the outside to get to it and it's got cold today. So scrambled egg, toasted muffin and a lot of wine for supper. As WM is still plumbed in I need to put my washing on before bedtime in case it is removed tomorrow....
  • HairyHandofDartmoor
    Options
    Sorry work is stressful at the moment and there's nothing worse than broadband problems :mad:. I hope they sort it out between them soon.
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • MrsChaos
    MrsChaos Posts: 2,069 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    greenbee wrote: »
    I knew it... please eat food :)

What she said! :)

Although I'm scraping the barrel, too. Too tired to cook the planned cottage pie for the second night in a row. Fortunately there are enough things in the house to make quick meals with. DS2 is still happy to eat quesadillas, fortunately.
  • doingitanyway
    Options
    Hope work was manageable today.
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • mummytogirls
    mummytogirls Posts: 6,578 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Every cloud and all that with the steps and exercise Redo!!! xx
    Mummytogirls x

• redofromstart
    Options
    Black coffee for breakfast, crisps for lunch, carrot biryani for dinner and an orange today.

I survived key meeting but internet is down until at least tomorrow.
  • greenbee
    greenbee Posts: 16,149 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I guess at least you ate a vegetable. even if it was the same colour as the fruit. Can you eat something green tomorrow please?
  • redofromstart
    Options
    Peas in the biryani, and coriander.
  • HairyHandofDartmoor
    Options
    Your carrot biryani sounds lovely. I want to try some cauliflower rice this weekend but will have to buy it as I don't have a food processor.

You must be very slim if that is all you eat Redo :).
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure