Slimming in to Spring - Slimming World support thread 2019

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,292 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Welcome kitkat to our lovely thread :wave:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Morries apparently have fresh whole salmon for £5 Kg according to someone on my group's Facebook page. Haven't checked myself as not been to Morries for a while.

Managed to get home for a late lunch so it was jacket potato, cottage cheese, mixed leaves, rocket, cucumber, pepper, tomato, chickpeas, spring onions, beetroot, pickled onions.

Denise
  • TheTalkingDead
    Options
    kitkat71 wrote: »
    Hi
    Was wondering if is would be ok for me to join in?

I followed slimming world before and !ost two stone but stopped going around 18 maths ago. I knew I'd put on some weight back on but almost collapsed in shock when I stood on scales earlier, I now have 3 stone to lose!! Oh my days, I am still stunned.

Anyhow, wishing it away won't work so here I am with begging bowl looking to join, the only bowl that hasn't been full of food of late unfortunately.

Ps, though I have been a member for a few years I think I have only posted a couple of times and am unsure of how to post other than using the quick reply at bottom of page. If anyone could direct me further that'd be grand.
    Dear dear, maybe you don't have space for this dafty! :)
    :wave: Welcome to the thread.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    kitkat71 wrote: »
    Hi
    Was wondering if is would be ok for me to join in?

I followed slimming world before and !ost two stone but stopped going around 18 maths ago. I knew I'd put on some weight back on but almost collapsed in shock when I stood on scales earlier, I now have 3 stone to lose!! Oh my days, I am still stunned.

Anyhow, wishing it away won't work so here I am with begging bowl looking to join, the only bowl that hasn't been full of food of late unfortunately.

Ps, though I have been a member for a few years I think I have only posted a couple of times and am unsure of how to post other than using the quick reply at bottom of page. If anyone could direct me further that'd be grand.
    Dear dear, maybe you don't have space for this dafty! :)

KitKat, I only 'joined' this thread recently, and I wish I only had to lose three stone! :). In my case it's about six! :rotfl:

So don't worry ;)

I've not really been serious with my diet either, and today is the day my wife completed another trip around the sun and there has been too much pastry, not enough protein, and far too many calories already. Doubtless more alcoholic calories will also be ingested later as well.

However, in three months time we have a cruise planned. Now, I really need to lose as much weight as I can in the next 13 or so weeks.

Thank you for joining, because writing about my own stuff has helped me realise that I must be more serious about this ...
  • TheTalkingDead
    Options
    Currently sat in SW before group, it’s eerily quiet only consultant and shop keeper here. WI just minutes away
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,292 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Currently sat in SW before group, it’s eerily quiet only consultant and shop keeper here. WI just minutes away

Our group was really quiet on Thursday.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • TheTalkingDead
    Options
    Half on for me. 2lb off for Mrs TTD.
  • joedenise
    Options
    Did anyone else turn up? or was it just you and Mrs TTD?

Denise
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    Here is last week's chart. Please let me know if there are any errors/omissions :)

sw-15-4.jpg

Well done poundsinbucks on SOTW :T

*SOTW is the person who lost most this week who also lost or maintained last week.
  • joedenise
    Options
    Congratulations poundsinbucks on being our SOTW!

I've finally got through the Pinch of Nom book adding the syn values! If anyone wants to know the syns of a particular recipe give me a shout. Some of the numbers I posted earlier from the Facebook site were wrong, as I suspected!

Denise
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport