Warning re 24/7 Home Rescue

Options

Comments

• scd3scd4
    scd3scd4 Posts: 1,180 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 25 October 2018 at 1:26PM
    Options
    Yes, I know I got my answer from you on here and, so far, I have followed that advice and I am grateful. I agree that that's fair. I can't help worrying though. I'm receiving lots of texts from them warning that I'm building arrears, hence I've commented on here a few more times. I'm not meaning to ignore advice. Sorry if it came across that way.

It's fine Helen, I just get frustrated how they worry people. Can you not block their number?

They are just trying to frighten you. Give notice pay up to that point and then dont engage. {Text removed by MSE Forum Team} I issued a CC against these people and they were on the phone trying to settle in 48 hours.
  • scd3scd4
    edited 17 October 2018 at 8:53AM
    Options
    Notice we never hear from 24/7 at times like this...............thats because its bad PR!!
  • Helenjohanna
    Options
    I didn't give any notice, so I will need to do that and pay two months then, I guess. Eek. I will get onto that tomorrow.
  • 247homerescue
    247homerescue Posts: 128 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Dear HelenJohanna,

We would like to apologise that you feel "dissatisfied" with the service provided by 24/7 Home Rescue and we fully understand your frustrations regarding your current situation.

We can confirm that your initial comment has been acknowledged. If you do wish to discuss this matter further, we would like to invite you to contact our team directly by email at socialmedia@247homerescue.co.uk with the relevant details including your policy reference and the reference (JG) in the subject of the email. Once the email has been received, I can personally investigate this case for you.

Kind regards,

James
    Social Media Advisor
    24/7 Home Rescue

Verified Company
    We are verified representatives of 247 Homerescue. MSE has given permission for us to post in response to queries about the company so that we can help solve issues. You can see our name on the Verified Companies list. We are not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe we are, please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
    Social Media Advisor

Verified Company
    We are verified representatives of 247 Homerescue. MSE has given permission for us to post in response to queries about the company so that we can help solve issues. You can see our name on the Verified Companies list. We are not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe we are, please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of the company or its products by MSE.
  • 247homerescue
    edited 25 October 2018 at 2:56PM
    Options
    scd3scd4 wrote: »
    Notice we never hear from 24/7 at times like this...............thats because its bad PR!!

Dear scd3scd4,

We acknowledge that you feel neglected and can only apologise for this. However, in this instance we would advise you to contact us via email to socialmedia@247homerescue.co.uk with the relevant details including your policy reference and the reference (JG) in the subject of the email. Once the email has been received, I can personally investigate this case for you.

Kind regards,
    James 247 Home rescue
    Social Media Advisor

Verified Company
    We are verified representatives of 247 Homerescue. MSE has given permission for us to post in response to queries about the company so that we can help solve issues. You can see our name on the Verified Companies list. We are not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe we are, please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of the company or its products by MSE.
  • 247homerescue
    Options
    Cardew wrote: »
    Write to whom?

If you took them to the Small Claims court I suspect they would settle out of court rather than have their modus operandi exposed.

It isn't costly and you don't need a solicitor.

Dear Cardew,

We understand that you feel frustrated, we can confirm that your posts have been taken into account.

If you wish to discuss this matter further, we would like to invite you to contact our team directly by email at socialmedia@247homerescue.co.uk with the relevant details including your policy reference and the reference (JG) in the subject of the email. Once the email has been received, I can personally investigate this case for you.

Kind regards,
    James
    Social Media Advisor

Verified Company
  • scd3scd4
    Options
    Dear scd3scd4,

We acknowledge that you feel neglected and can only apologise for this. However, in this instance we would advise you to contact us via email to socialmedia@247homerescue.co.uk with the relevant details including your policy reference and the reference (JG) in the subject of the email. Once the email has been received, I can personally investigate this case for you.

That won't be happening after you had many of my posts removed from here that you did not like. Including direct pastes from Trustpilot.
  • 247homerescue
    Options
    stripeyfox wrote: »
    My dad used these {Text removed by MSE Forum Team} and when his heating broke down they were next to useless. Eventually he had to pay an independent local heating engineer to fix it.

I use British Gas, and so does he now. Not the cheapest, but service much much better

Dear Stripeyfox,

We appreciate the feedback you have given us, as a company we take customer feedback seriously. We also apologise that you feel our services were "next to useless".
    If you wish to discuss this matter further, we would like to invite you to contact our team directly by email at socialmedia@247homerescue.co.uk with the relevant details including your policy reference and the reference (JG) in the subject of the email. Once the email has been received, I can personally investigate this case for you.

Kind regards,
    James
    Social Media Advisor

Verified Company
  • 247homerescue
    edited 25 October 2018 at 2:57PM
    Options
    I have cover with them I took them a week to come out after I had to call the engineer myself to come out then then tell me I have to pay £195+ VAT for parts and labour even tho I paid £75 excess now all they tell me is that it’s in there t&c and that it’s my fault I should have read through them so I had a look and it said basically they have the choice what they pay for so the cover was basically useless. Now they won’t let me leave they want £140 upfront Dono what to do

Dear Stefandurrant1990,

We're sorry to hear that you feel this way and we understand that you may be frustrated with this situation. We would like to reassure you that your post has been taken into full consideration.

If you wish to discuss this matter further, we would like to invite you to contact our team directly by email at socialmedia@247homerescue.co.uk with the relevant details including your policy reference and the reference (JG) in the subject of the email. Once the email has been received, I will be able to personally investigate this case for you.

Kind regards,
    James
    Social Media Advisor

Verified Company
  • 247homerescue
    edited 25 October 2018 at 2:57PM
    Options
    AMMCH wrote: »
    Just wanted to say I wish I had read the reviews on this site before I signed up to 24/7 I foolishly only read the trust pilot site.
    I have had dreadful service and customer service no use at all, same problems as everyone else but am in the middle of waiting for a return visit so don't want to say more in case they mess up even more.
    Can I just cancel without incurring any more charges?

Dear AMMCH,

We would like to apologise for you feeling dissatisfied with the service you have received.

We would be more than willing to investigate this case for you in a more detailed manor. If you wish to discuss this matter further, we would like to invite you to contact our team directly via email at socialmedia@247homerescue.co.uk with the relevant details including your policy reference and the reference (JG) in the subject of the email. Once the email has been received, I will personally look into this case for you.

Kind regards,
    James
    Social Media Advisor

Verified Company
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback