Nice...

Options

Comments

• dan_essex
    dan_essex Posts: 132 Forumite
    Options
    As said before - just lifted up the bonnet and can see through the vents - what earth are you going on about?

And careful about what you say about Clarkson not writing that article - could be viewed as slander.

Slander? I'd love to see him try. Especially seeing i know one of the guys who write his articles :rotfl:
  • jamespond_2
    jamespond_2 Posts: 54 Forumite
    Options
    Now I have a sponging son that lives at home........... :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

He has a whacking mortgage and works his butt off, doesn't have debts.

Not that I should have to justify all that MrsE!!

Guess some folks are a bit jealous that they can't actually afford a decent car! Where as you, with your Cayenne, don't get criticised.

Read the Clarkson article - its v funny - he is not keen on the Golf which journalist Dan says is better than the RS.

Meanwhile, cos I thought that maybe I am going mad - have just been out to the car and you can see straight through the bonnet vents.... what is he going on about???

Surely he can't really have one if he says that they are fake!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

More research Dan before you will fool anyone - and stop quoting bad clips! Furthermore - if you really stand by this fake vents milarkey - I will take a picture of the very not fake vents and post them on here! And you will look very very silly! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    over a third of the posts on this thread are from YOU answering your own posts to bump this thread up. LOOK AT ME! MY SON HAS A FLASH NEW CAR. Bit sad really, and for the record i have a BMW which would rip your sons car a new A-hole. Only i don't have to start a thread about it...or keep posting on it to remind everyone.:rolleyes:
  • jamespond_2
    jamespond_2 Posts: 54 Forumite
    Options
    dan_essex wrote: »
    I'm sorry, but you're wrong. The vents on the bonnet have no holes. Lift the bonnet up and look at it...you'll see no holes...that's because they are noting more than bits of plastic glued on the top.

Clarkson is very good at what he does, he owns the production comapany which makes Top Gear too.

i'd give up mate, she hasn't a clue what you're on about.

The engine in the RS is actually made by VOLVO :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • jeannieblue
    jeannieblue Posts: 4,761 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    jamespond wrote: »
    over a third of the posts on this thread are from YOU answering your own posts to bump this thread up. LOOK AT ME! MY SON HAS A FLASH NEW CAR. Bit sad really, and for the record i have a BMW which would rip your sons car a new A-hole. Only i don't have to start a thread about it...or keep posting on it to remind everyone.:rolleyes:
    So, you have no interest in the RS - so why are you on this thread??

I drove an original RS, a Mexico (not so good) and I love these cars. If that is bragging, tough. I've always been a fan of the Ford Rally sport cars. Recommend you do start your own thread ... :D It'll give me a break and let me carrying on sparring with Dan :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Genie
    Master Technician
  • dan_essex
    Options
    So, you have no interest in the RS - so why are you on this thread??

I drove an original RS, a Mexico (not so good) and I love these cars. If that is bragging, tough. I've always been a fan of the Ford Rally sport cars. Recommend you do start your own thread ... :D It'll give me a break and let me carrying on sparring with Dan :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

he's right about the engine being a Volvo :rotfl:

i've said all along the RS is a nice car...but it's nowhere the 'super car' you make out. I suggest you book a test drive in the Evo X, that is the best car you can buy for the same money.

you can also buy an RS for face value right now. we do consumer articles, and rang up various dealers. Many had cars in stock after the people who paid their deposite had cancelled due to losing their job.
  • jeannieblue
    Options
    Very aware its a Volvo engine - that is common knowledge. Who said it was a 'super car'?? I think it is a brilliant car and it is all personal choice - by the way - I have some brilliant photo's, but due to being inept.... not able to put them on here - have been trying - hence the delay.

Kinda pee'd off now with my lack of IT skills.......... had a good one with my finger through the vent hole.... am working on it - but it will be another night - i have to get up early for work.

I'm think that you are EVO mad and therefore anti Scooby's. So no point in mentioning how brill the Lichfield STi PPP one is........... you'd think that was rubbish and not as good as a Golf/VW either. :D:D:D
    Genie
    Master Technician
  • jeannieblue
    Options
    By the way,

Nice bantering with you Dan ;)

But the vents DO have holes!! I'll invite you round to see!
    Genie
    Master Technician
  • dan_essex
    Options
    By the way,

Nice bantering with you Dan ;)

But the vents DO have holes!! I'll invite you round to see!

haha, i'll get an evo X 360 to bring round ;)
  • jeannieblue
    Options
    I've just sent MrsE a personal email with one of the pic's attached - I think....

She may be able to put it on here - if she is in a good mood :D:D:D

I really have to go to bed now!!
    Genie
    Master Technician
  • MrsE_2
    MrsE_2 Posts: 24,162 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I've just sent MrsE a personal email with one of the pic's attached - I think....

She may be able to put it on here - if she is in a good mood :D:D:D

I really have to go to bed now!!

Can't open it.

Its a word doc, shouldn't a pic be some other type of file?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure