Fantastic Breakdown Policy Deal!!!

Options

Comments

• kaps
    kaps Posts: 22 Forumite
    Options
    The code is still available, i used it yday. Gave a vague explanation(without being asked) abt seeing it on their site a few months back and they were happy with it. Got a half price discount so saved a lot of ££££s...
  • Lally
    Lally Posts: 795 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Took the cover out, £48 for the full cover, 1999 Renault Laguna. Excellent!
  • balgobin
    balgobin Posts: 46 Forumite
    Options
    Excellent! just saved £49!! Joined the AA for my trip home because of car trouble £73, just got the same cover from NU for £24! Will now cancel AA cover (still within my 14 days) used the code just said I'd put it aside until my renewal date- but she didn't ask.
    Many Thanks for this one
    my money mantra "what would Martin say?"
  • mbailey
    mbailey Posts: 858 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Excellent Bargain - 2 cars, 2 people - cover for £45 for 1 year!

Used the code with out any problems today. No questions asked as to where the code came from.
  • unicorn
    unicorn Posts: 49 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I thought I would have missed the boat on this, but I have just rung them and the code still worked,
    Thank-you very much.
    Regards

Unicorn
  • ohreally
    ohreally Posts: 7,525 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Full cover Vaux Vectra £44.57.
    Don’t be a can’t, be a can.
  • bootman
    bootman Posts: 1,985 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I called Friday I gave a story of the offer being made when I called a while ago but at the time decided not to take up but now wanted to, she wa having none of it and would not take the code.
    Said was only on offer last year.
  • ohreally
    ohreally Posts: 7,525 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    bootman wrote:
    Said was only on offer last year.
    I took out a policy at 14:00 today - 10/04/05 - and they accepted the code without question.
    Don’t be a can’t, be a can.
  • moneynoviceat32
    Options
    another great saver, just got full top cover for a 2001 ford ka for 38.22 that includes the bit where I am covered for driving somone elses car and as a passenger. I did have a bit of a nightmare being transferred 3 times but got there in the end and all very helpful people. Acted realllly dumb about the code and my nan telling me bla bla and they checked it out with a manager and he ok'd it. another big thank you xxx
    If I told you, you really wouldn't believe it could happen!
  • Bigoeuf
    Options
    Just got mine for 1996 Honda Civic half price (£30.12) for Rescue, recovery & Home start.
    First quote was going OK until she said "you need to have car insurance with NU for this code"
    Phoned up again later - spoke to Indian gentleman - all he asked was had I received a letter with the code on? - "errr yes!??" was the reply - all done & paid for (14 days cooling off period)
    Cheers
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport