Slinky for Christmas with Slimming World 2019.

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,308 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    I am the orange smarties fan :D
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Great loss Denise :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Would you like me to close the last thread?
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • poundsinbucks
    Options

Yes please, we have all moved over here now.

Poundsinbucks x :)
    🥳🥳 SW -6st 3.5lbs 🥳🥳
  • beanielou
    Options

Yes please.

(I so so hope that you get your wish)

• Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Yes please.

(I so so hope that you get your wish)

Thank you - it's not going badly so far :)
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Evening all :D
    Well done Denise:T:T..........jammy:rotfl::rotfl:
    GTQ, i only have to look at smarties to put weight on🙄🙄
    Hope we are all ok?
    PIB i went waities this morning as it was cold for a free drink:rotfl: so i bought the corn cakes as had ham and melon for brekkie in the car, so made a "sandwich" with them :D and they were nice, i bought sesame , do you know if multigrain are hexb? they are not on the app?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Toomuchdebt
    Toomuchdebt Posts: 2,128 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi ...is it OK if I join? I went to my first group tonight. Of all the diets I have tried SW is the last one remaining. I lose weight well on meal replacement diets but they're expensive and the cheaper online ones are good too but I need someone to weigh me or I just don't stick to it.
    I'm feeling very overwhelmed right now and about to sit down and go through the books and stuff. I have 10 stone to lose. The thought of free food is scary because I never feel full, so I worry I may eat too much.
    I've joined on the 12 week doctor referral, so if I manage to lose, my GP will be very happy.
    Debts Jan 2014 £20,108.34 :eek:

EF #70 £0/£1000

SW 1st 4lbs
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    The way things have been last few weeks god only knows, i see the consultant in 2 weeks as well, so may or may not be surgery again before Xmas:o

ooh that is not good news x
    Hi ...is it OK if I join? I went to my first group tonight. Of all the diets I have tried SW is the last one remaining. I lose weight well on meal replacement diets but they're expensive and the cheaper online ones are good too but I need someone to weigh me or I just don't stick to it.
    I'm feeling very overwhelmed right now and about to sit down and go through the books and stuff. I have 10 stone to lose. The thought of free food is scary because I never feel full, so I worry I may eat too much.
    I've joined on the 12 week doctor referral, so if I manage to lose, my GP will be very happy.

Hi, I am totally rubbish on diets... just ask bubbs and I managed to do it, with the excellent support on here.

Three big plates of food with at least a third of a plate of speed, and then speed snacks... you will get there!
  • beanielou
    Options

Welcome to our lovely supportive thread.
    Lots of help & support here.
    My best idea is for you break things down into half stone bites.
    Baby steps,don't think of the whole amount all at once.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure