Slimming Towards Summer - Slimming World support thread 2019

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,541 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Nice loss TTD, well done!

Checking in after WI with a 1.5lbs loss after my holiday. Happy with that, stayed on plan foodwise, but didn’t move much apart from swimming but no daily dogwalk which I guess has an impact. Soooooooooo back to it, as I still want to shift a few stones.

This morning was so nice and now it is piddling it down with rain again boohoo. Hope it gets better tomorrow.

Poundsinbucks x :)

WEll done:A
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,577 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your concern.

Think I was feeling absolutely p'd off when I wrote my post as hadn't been in long and only had 3 hours sleep last night! Feeling really tired tonight but trying to stay up until about 10 so that I don't wake up too early in the morning, LOL!

Denise
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,950 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    greentiger wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I haven't read back, other than this page.
    Denise, I hope you get sorted soon. I think the hanging about and the sense of disorganisation (even if it's not) makes everything worse.
    Delighted to see you, beanie.
    As ever, I want to move in with bubbs, for her lovely food.

I've been at the hospital too this week. I saw doctor a fortnight ago about a recurring problem ( happens about every 5 years, lol), was at hospital yesterday, no hanging about while there, thank goodness. Consultant said I'd need a minor procedure (which I expected) and I should get it done in next couple of weeks. Phone call today to go in on July 2. Can't complain about waiting time.

I have lost a little weight since last I popped in, so that's better than a gain. I will try to be back in again sooner rather than later.

Good luck everyone.

Good luck with your procedure, its all happening here, i go in for the day 10th
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Caterina
    Caterina Posts: 5,919 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Denise sorry to read about your health ordeal, hope they get you sorted and back to good health soon (((hugs))).

Second day home SW and second day cake- and icecream-free. Major achievement!

Breakfast: syn-free hash browns, egg, mushrooms and baked beans. Fair amount of spray oil so counts as 2 syns. Strawberries and cherries.

Lunch: vegetables, red lentil and rice soup (1 tsp oil = 2 syns) (sprinkling of parmesan = 1/2 HEX A). Natural yogurt (2 syns) plus 1/3 chopped banana

Dinner: veg and tofu stir fry with seaweed sprinkle and soy sauce (1tsp oil = 2 syns). 2 x 25g slices Edam (1 1/2 HEX A) with pickled onions, gherkins and 4 x buckwheat and chia crackers (1 x HEX B).

Feeling well fed and positive.

Got the Woman mag free membership voucher and will use it soon for new books.
    Finally I'm an OAP and can travel free (in London at least!).
  • FrankieM
    FrankieM Posts: 2,454 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Morning All

I've had a really terrible week or so. Life has got on top of me and everything positive that I'd put in place has gone flying out the window, needless to say that has included sw.

So, back on it today and I need to keep myself posting cause I hide when I'm not sticking to it.
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,577 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks Caterina.

Unfortunately I'm feeling even worse this morning as couldn't sleep last night because of toothache! Have got to try and get an emergency appointment but of course dentist doesn't open until 9am! Just hoping I can get an appointment. Think the pain is caused by a loose tooth so will probably need pulling.

Denise
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    joedenise wrote: »
    Thanks Caterina.

Unfortunately I'm feeling even worse this morning as couldn't sleep last night because of toothache! Have got to try and get an emergency appointment but of course dentist doesn't open until 9am! Just hoping I can get an appointment. Think the pain is caused by a loose tooth so will probably need pulling.

Denise

Can you take some time off work, you cannot function with so little sleep. Hope the dentist goes well x
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,541 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Hope you get an appointment Denise.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Matron_Midge
    Matron_Midge Posts: 714 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Morning! It sounds like several of you are suffering with your health. We need some sunshine to help us feel brighter but, untill we get some, I send you all a big cyber-hug xx

I'm doing ok this week. The PON diary is really keeping me focused and I can honestly say that I have written down everything that has gone in my mouth (including 2 magnum lollies at 12 syns each - eeek!) I think it is £5 well spent at the moment.
    Bacon and butternut risotto for tea tonight.
    After I've cleared away, I'm going to go through old sw mags and pick out some recipies and that will form the basis of next weeks menu and shopping list.
    Hope you all have a good day.
  • TheTalkingDead
    Options
    Spaghetti bolognais tonight for supper, been a hectic day so far, and the morning has not yet bled into afternoon, I could go for a lay down right now but off to pick up DD from her school at twelve. Just made my supper preempting a hectic day to come, yes it’s just one of them days today I’ll have been glad I did something now I know I won’t have time till gone 10 tonight.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure