Buffy's 30 Month Plan

Options

Comments

• Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    I know mad eh Beanie!

Awful week work wise.

Am also shockingly poor. Been doing some Brexit prepping.

Still like that teacher ;) bit ridiculous, was properly looking at him today!! Amidst the stress.

I want a drink. But instead am going to plan some lessons.

XXXX
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • crazy_cat_lady
    crazy_cat_lady Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Hang on in there Buffy. Lots of love to you :grouphug:
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    Went to the doctors, really good Nurse. Damned if I can remember her name but really want to as she was very kind.

Heart all normal, blood pressure normal. That was a big relief. I spoke quite openly about my fears for my sister and my mum and she was so kind. She said this was a spiritual tap on the shoulder to make some changes. I told her last year I went away for two days and she said that was very good practice. She also told me to go for a coffee before I went home (I tried but parking is impossible!)

So it was worth going and gave me a fair bit to think about.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,296 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Went to the doctors, really good Nurse. Damned if I can remember her name but really want to as she was very kind.

Heart all normal, blood pressure normal. That was a big relief. I spoke quite openly about my fears for my sister and my mum and she was so kind. She said this was a spiritual tap on the shoulder to make some changes. I told her last year I went away for two days and she said that was very good practice. She also told me to go for a coffee before I went home (I tried but parking is impossible!)

So it was worth going and gave me a fair bit to think about.

Good, good xxx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • RosaBernicia
    RosaBernicia Posts: 4,877 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Really good Buffy.

The nurse may be in an 'our people' on the practice website, or reception can probably tell you who you saw if you want to send a thank you or ask for her next time.

Also I think I've mentioned this before, but have you tried counselling? I think it's made a big difference to me untangling things over the last few months, and that has really helped with both plans and confidence to execute them.

Rosa
    Debt free May 2016... DFW#2 in progress
    Campervan paid off summer '21... MFW progress tbc
  • crazy_cat_lady
    crazy_cat_lady Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Pleased that all is well physically Buffy - don't give up on the mental health stuff though - get up every time it knocks you down...
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    Really good Buffy.

The nurse may be in an 'our people' on the practice website, or reception can probably tell you who you saw if you want to send a thank you or ask for her next time.

Also I think I've mentioned this before, but have you tried counselling? I think it's made a big difference to me untangling things over the last few months, and that has really helped with both plans and confidence to execute them.

Rosa
    Good Shout, I had a look and found her name!

Although I don't say it much here I have 3 incredible friends who I talk to when I can, I just don't think I *need* it as much as others on the waiting list...I don't know. I might try and get a way again, I cancelled the last one to save money but it didn't work out.
    Pleased that all is well physically Buffy - don't give up on the mental health stuff though - get up every time it knocks you down...

I was hopeful this weekend would be the start of positive changes but it is a struggle.

I NEED my room to be my sanctuary but until I declutter more it won't be so tomorrow I have to kill myself to DO IT.

four weeks till Easter, my kids have SO much to do and I am not in a good place to help them.

I started in the conservatory today and it was just a nightmare. I feel sick.

XXX
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,290 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Glad you're well physically Buffy :)

Mentally you can work on. Sounds like you've got some good friends to help you through though.

You always seem to be decluttering your conservatory :eek:

Take are Buffster xx
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    Sun_Addict wrote: »
    Glad you're well physically Buffy :)

Mentally you can work on. Sounds like you've got some good friends to help you through though.

You always seem to be decluttering your conservatory :eek:

Take are Buffster xx

Basically I do it once a year but since BIL has been ill I haven't had time. It has been used as dumping ground, for tools, rabbit food, half filled charity shop bags, house plants like you wouldn't believe and just endless amounts of CRAP from way back. Plus Mum and her tendency to put the recycling out there and any other random objects when tidying up.

I have 3 footstalls to sort out and one ottoman.

just a series of un made decisions.............
  • RosaBernicia
    RosaBernicia Posts: 4,877 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Good Shout, I had a look and found her name!

Excellent :T
    Although I don't say it much here I have 3 incredible friends who I talk to when I can, I just don't think I *need* it as much as others on the waiting list...I don't know.

I went to a local charity who provide counselling for people on low incomes - I'm paying for mine, but it means I know the money is helping also provide it for others. I spent the first few weeks saying I wasn't at all sure about it but then things shifted and it has turned out to be totally worth it. More money than I wanted to spend, but an investment when seen as sorting out where my life goes next.
    I might try and get a way again, I cancelled the last one to save money but it didn't work out.

Book something - even a weekend - doesn't have to be expensive, you can always just pick a town and book a Premier Inn for £35. But being somewhere different helps with finding new perspective.

I'm bossy today, sorry :rotfl:

Rosa xx
    Debt free May 2016... DFW#2 in progress
    Campervan paid off summer '21... MFW progress tbc
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business