Take That 2007 Uk Tour tickets

Options

Comments

• arushofblood
    arushofblood Posts: 1,073 Forumite
    Options
    Can anyone help? My Dad (!) ordered tickets with Ticket line over the phone last night! The girl gave him an order reference number, and said she would Email the confirmation with details of the seats! He hasn't rec'd an email yet.
    (knowing my Dad, he probably got his email address wrong!) but any ideas?
    (other than emailing them to ask for confirm again? he's done that!) Still no reply as yet?
    Just want to know where seats are?

As long as you have the confirmation number then the tickets are yours ! :)Even if the confirmation email is lost or passed to someone elses account by mistake, no one else can claim those tickets. They would have to know the credit card number used to do so. ie to change the delivery address.

Relax ! Congratulate yourself, and your Dad ! You have tickets !!!! :D ( You just have to sweat now until November when they're released and you can kiss them in your hands ;) )
  • andymac746
    andymac746 Posts: 237 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Does anyone know if you find your seat position out with see tickets in a few weeks or just before you go?
  • daveyjay1
    daveyjay1 Posts: 164 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all! I managed to book tickets for take that at O2 London with see tickets. Was very stressful - as the seat locations haven't been allocated yet - when you track your order it has a field for 'time booked' - mine says 0.11 - what do we think this means? I certainly didn't book them at 12.11am!! Just wondering if this says how long after the tickets went on sale before you purchased them? So could 0.11 mean it took me 11 mins? Or is it just a difference in Time Zones??

Let me know what you think because I am confused!!
  • andymac746
    andymac746 Posts: 237 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    mine says the same for manchester so its prob a default untill seat numbers are issued whenever that is?
  • kellyd
    kellyd Posts: 383 Forumite
    Options
    hi davejay I ordered to set of tickets from see tickets some at 9.02 they say o.9 and the others at 11 and they say 0.11 so I dont think it has anything to do with time x
  • CostCutter
    CostCutter Posts: 343 Forumite
    Options
    QUICK!!!

Ticketline have released a few more!!!

Just got 2!!
    Hurray. 13.16pm
    https://www.ticketline.co.uk
  • CostCutter
    Options
    Hi if you are very quick!!1

I just booked 2 online got confirmation !

https://www.ticketline.co.uk
  • CostCutter
    Options
    Hope some of you who like me tried ALL day yesterday and didn't get any managed to get in there quick!

I have been trying on & off today just kept refreshing Ticketline and suddenly changed to Book Now! :j :T :D :j :T :D
    Very Happy, I finally gave up at midnight last night but started again on my quest this morning & it paid off!

:rotfl:
  • ginjim
    ginjim Posts: 10,078 Forumite
    Options
    tried but session timed out
  • cruella_de_vile
    Options
    I have just been allocated 2 tickets but it has been hanging for about 10 mins now... suspect it's not going to work :(

But thanks anyway!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport