Comments

• silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 24 March 2019 at 5:55PM
    Options
    Lost2 wrote: »
    am emerald and I ordered a £10 master card 2 days ago :(

Wonder if the MasterCard is similar to visa as this is the t & c.

Real time shipment will apply to rewards of up to $25. Subject to availability. Excludes PayPal, Visa and Physical Gift Cards. This is a Sustained Benefit. In order to sustain and continue receiving this benefit, you must earn at least 5,000 SB within 6 months of reaching this level.
  • Keith1976
    Keith1976 Posts: 69 Forumite
    Options
    Think it depends what level you are on..I got one instantly the other day.I am allowed one instant redemption up to £25 per month on Emerald level

If Emerald allows 1 a month i would guess that's the lowest level that gets it,
    I'm Topaz so have some way to go.
    Thanks
  • soupy600
    soupy600 Posts: 174 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I carried out one of the discover tasks and it never registered the SB so I logged a complain, how long does it normally take for them to get back to you?
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Keith1976 wrote: »
    If Emerald allows 1 a month i would guess that's the lowest level that gets it,
    I'm Topaz so have some way to go.
    Thanks

I'm Topaz as well - I am glad to be just short of the next level so I got Topaz rewards now and will get the next ones in a few months - If it wasn't for the fact that earnings now are much lower that they were, it would be better to have only just started and be getting the rewards for every threshold you pass through instead of for just your existing level.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    soupy600 wrote: »
    I carried out one of the discover tasks and it never registered the SB so I logged a complain, how long does it normally take for them to get back to you?
    You should get an almost immediate automated reply, you'll need to reply to that to get them started. More than a few days after that and I feel that they need reminding with a gentle query as to how it's going.
  • Sugarplum634
    Sugarplum634 Posts: 1,047 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm L7... Sapphire, just shy of 300k To get to L8, I need about double my lifetime points... there is a huge jump between 250k and 500k points :(
    Make £520 a year in 2020 so far (£0 cash £0 AGC)

(2019,£481.69) (2018, no idea!) ( 2017 £673.20) (2016 £800.97) (2015 £791.42/$312)

Penny challenge: 21/366 (66.70/671.61)
    NSD 7/150
  • John1963
    John1963 Posts: 455 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Step 1 - 4 SB

Step 2 - 8 SB

Notes: (Surveys very sparse, hit a Gold one on Fan Memorabilia (37 SB) (2) Everything else working, although I have given up on Adscend for the moment.
  • thisone
    Options
    Gold survey C26935130 32sb, book purchases pays after qualifying questions and responding have bought no books!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I have just completed 2 surveys directly from the home page and neither has credited :( they were the ones that take you another swagbucks page that says "earn 60SB for every survey you complete" I've n ever had any issues with those before so don't have any information on them to report them :(
  • thisone
    Options
    SSDD23 wrote: »
    I have just completed 2 surveys directly from the home page and neither has credited :( they were the ones that take you another swagbucks page that says "earn 60SB for every survey you complete" I've n ever had any issues with those before so don't have any information on them to report them :(
    Not tried it myself, but people have suggested you should be able to have a look at your browser history and see where you've been. If you can't decipher a survey number, just copy and paste the whole page address, which I have done and been paid for.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure