»

Swagbucking into 2019... Nearly ;) - Page 293

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: NEW MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH
FOREIGN OFFICE TRAVEL ADVICE * FURLOUGH UPDATE * MORTGAGE LENDING

Swagbucking into 2019... Nearly ;)

edited 15 December 2019 at 5:28PM in Boost Your Income
2.9K replies 534.6K views
1287288289290291293»

Replies

• soolinsoolin Forumite, Board Guide
    65K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Please let me know if you want this thread closed to avoid confusion, Happy New Year
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
  • MissPopMissPop Forumite
    948 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    soolin wrote: »
    Please let me know if you want this thread closed to avoid confusion, Happy New Year

If that's OK with everyone else. I know at the end of 2018 the thread was closed because it was getting too big - not sure at what point the servers struggle with long threads?

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• soolinsoolin Forumite, Board Guide
    65K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll close it now then as it has got rather long, if anyone needs it reopened just PM me.
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support