Forum Home» Boost Your Income

Swagbucking into 2019... Nearly ;) - Page 288

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Swagbucking into 2019... Nearly ;)

edited 15 December 2019 at 4:28PM in Boost Your Income
2.9K replies 602K views

Replies

• mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    44.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ToDo bonuses 4 and 6

• BiscuitMonsterBiscuitMonster Forumite
    250 posts
    Ninth Anniversary 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    Today's to do bonus is in the Christmas spirit.
    1 step away 3 SBs
    full list 10 SBs
  • sexymousesexymouse Forumite
    6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    New Swago - just clicking through to shops and activating the swagbutton - no refer a friend etc. 50SB bonus for a complete board.
    Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
    I married Moon 8/4/2011, baby boy born 26/9/2012, Angel Baby Poppy born 8/11/15, Rainbow baby boy born 11/2/2017
    £850.42/£2020
  • mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    44.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Swagups from the team challenge should be available by December 22nd so they can be combined with the redeem for a giftcard square on the Swago which runs to the 25th.

• Jenna_AppleseedJenna_Appleseed Forumite
    2.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    sexymouse wrote: »
    New Swago - just clicking through to shops and activating the swagbutton - no refer a friend etc. 50SB bonus for a complete board.

Still has the 'redeem a giftcard' & 'redeem a swagcode via the swagbutton' squares.

Discovery offer, I think it was on Adscend Media. BingoPort 35SB.

Couldn't find the offer on Adscend, but yesterday I searched BingoPort and got a different offer of 50 sb points for signing up & confirming my email - swagbucks pending til Christmas day.

Offer isn't re-appearing for me now on searching but that might be because I've done it.
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
    6K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow - seem to be getting much larger disqualification amounts on Gold surveys the past couple of days. Normally I'm limited to 3x1SB daily, but yesterday, I got quite a few 1SB and a 3SB and just got 5SB this morning. Hope this carries on.
    Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
    I married Moon 8/4/2011, baby boy born 26/9/2012, Angel Baby Poppy born 8/11/15, Rainbow baby boy born 11/2/2017
    £850.42/£2020
  • BiscuitMonsterBiscuitMonster Forumite
    250 posts
    Ninth Anniversary 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    There's an ncrave today which seems to keep coming back every hour, well I've found it twice so far as I was late starting, for an easy 2SBs repeating.
    6K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where is ncrave please? Is it in discover?
    £850.42/£2020
  • thisonethisone Forumite
    2.5K posts
    1,000 Posts Fourth Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    nCrave is available from the Watch menu
  • Discovery offer on AdGem for Pouch Chrome extension, 96SB (48SB but is currently double pay today). Add to chrome, paid instantly. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support