Forum Home» Boost Your Income

Swagbucking into 2019... Nearly ;) - Page 292

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Swagbucking into 2019... Nearly ;)

edited 15 December 2019 at 4:28PM in Boost Your Income
2.9K replies 617.1K views

Replies

• LungboyLungboy Forumite
    1.9K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    alih71 wrote: »
    Just had an instant for 19sb - macmillan and confectionary and tea questions

I had this one too although it wouldn't work on Chrome, Firefox or Edge. I had to use Android Chrome in the end to get it.
  • afis1904afis1904 Forumite
    347 posts
    100 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    daffydog wrote: »
    If you have the Swagbucks app on your mobile you can enter the codes on there.

I know but without logging in I can't get the codes on mobile
  • trix-a-belletrix-a-belle Forumite
    1.2K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Mortgage-free Glee!
    ✭✭✭
    afis1904 wrote: »
    I know but without logging in I can't get the codes on mobile

if my phone isn't logged into swagbucks for whatever reason & i click on a code link there is a 'log in' button & a 'join up' button along the top, there will be some way to log in but with no idea of what you are seeing its a bit difficult to suggest what you should try but there will be a way to log in somewhere though you may then have to click back into the link to actually get the code.
    if you click a link have you then tried to navigate in the page that is brought up to the swagbucks homepage to see if it then gives you an option to log in?
    - Mortgage: 1st one down, 2nd: £114800£59k
    - Student Loan: £ 7100 0!
    Swagbucks, Mingle, GiffGaff, Prolific, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
    MFiT-T5 knocking down the mortgage to be freeee
  • squigglessquiggles Forumite
    1.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a way to get the stealth codes on mobile? There doesn't seem to be a way to login on mobile on anything but the app so I can't get the code

Which mobile are you using?

Try logging in through Swagbucks.com and not the app. I’ve just done the code on iOS after logging in but I did have to turn off private browsing first because it was just a blank page.
  • afis1904afis1904 Forumite
    347 posts
    100 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    It gets me to a page where I can join but not to one where I can sign up but there doesn't seem to be a login?
  • trix-a-belletrix-a-belle Forumite
    1.2K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Mortgage-free Glee!
    ✭✭✭
    It gets me to a page where I can join but not to one where I can sign up but there doesn't seem to be a login?

is there a small line with a link in it somewhere on the page where its trying to get you to join that says something like 'Already a member?'
    we're still totally guessing at what you're seeing, i've logged out and can always find somewhere that gives the option to get to a login as an existing member
    - Mortgage: 1st one down, 2nd: £114800£59k
    - Student Loan: £ 7100 0!
    Swagbucks, Mingle, GiffGaff, Prolific, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
    MFiT-T5 knocking down the mortgage to be freeee
  • Bonuses for today are:

Bonus SB: To-Do List 1 Step From Complete Bonus +2

Bonus SB: To-Do List Bonus +6

Not overly generous for a Sunday.

Also December monthly bonuses are waiting to be claimed.
  • want2Bdebtfreewant2Bdebtfree Forumite
    369 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    Collectors bills start today.
    PayPal £247.62 Amazon £495.80 cheque £62.41 Love2Shop £90 Bank Transfer £190 Nectar points £55.00 eMasterCard £600
    From:- Swagbucks, Valued Opinions, inbox pounds, Quidco, Royal Mail survey,YouGov, e-rewards,IPOS I-Say, Insite Consulting, Toluna UK, People for research :T
  • Spoon2Spoon2 Forumite
    77 posts
    Third Anniversary 10 Posts
    To do list bonuses for 06/01/20 are:

Bonus SB: To-Do List 1 Step From Complete Bonus +3

Bonus SB: To-Do List Bonus +5
  • sexymousesexymouse Forumite
    6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
    I married Moon 8/4/2011, baby boy born 26/9/2012, Angel Baby Poppy born 8/11/15, Rainbow baby boy born 11/2/2017
    £997.87/£2020
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support