What is the best Broadband deal?????

Options

Comments

• bigjd
    bigjd Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    If you get Blueyonder broadband 750k installed right now you get free installation and modem, and £40 rebate for buying online, and the first month is free. The service costs £27.99/mo so the total cost for the min contract of one year is:

(27.99 x 11) - 40 = £267.89, or £22.32 a month
  • bigjd
    bigjd Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    If you get Blueyonder broadband 750k installed right now you get free installation and modem, and £40 rebate for buying online, and the first month is free. The service costs £27.99/mo so the total cost for the min contract of one year is:

(27.99 x 11) - 40 = £267.89, or £22.32 a month

I've got Blueyonder, and it's very good, not had any problems with them and I'm on the 750k connection. Download approximately 15-20GB a month through this too!
  • XYZed
    XYZed Posts: 66 Forumite
    Options
    Just read on the BBC that Wannado are now offering a 1mbps service for 18 quid. this is the link:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/3593912.stm

Zed
    All of this might just be an elaborate simulation running inside a little device, sitting on someone's table.
  • wackojackouk
    wackojackouk Posts: 1,411 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Couldn't see that on the Wanadoo site though :(
  • andrewb6k
    Options
    Where is this deal availalbe? On their website, the cheapest telephone offer is £9.50 per month for their 3-2-1 call scheme.
    Ive just signed up with ntl today,you get 2 months free,300k connection speed 12 months free telephone line rental all for 17.99  they even let you keep the same no as before   hope this helps
  • XYZed
    Options
    I went into Argos today, and they are distributing disks with the new deal on it. Got one right here, so it's definitely being done.

You may be able to get it from dixons too? I'm not sure.

Zed
    All of this might just be an elaborate simulation running inside a little device, sitting on someone's table.
  • XYZed
    Options
    Sorry, should have said, thats the Wanadoo deal.... :-[
  • BoltonMinx
    BoltonMinx Posts: 1,382 Forumite
    Options
    "There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

:A ~~~ S
    pread some good Karma ~~~ :A
  • broke_student_2
    Options
    Tesco seems to be the cheapest at the moment
    512K for £19.97 per month for unlimited useage
    (inc free connection + modem)

If you ring up other ISPs and tell them about this they might match it.
  • GlennTheBaker
    Options
    I'm currently with Pipex and have been very impressed with their service over the last 2 and a half years. I've just sent them a cheeky email asking if they'll price match Tesco :-* ;)
    This space has been intentionally left blank
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport