Buffy Keeps on the Straight and Narrow

Options

Comments

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,299 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Another one here who turned off the heating yesterday and turned it back on today.

My dog is so fussy. I got her some posh dog food and she won't touch it, she prefers the cheap stuff, she's such a chav LOL :) The cat likes the posh dog food so it won't be wasted.
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,308 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Why are the dogs not at their best Buffy?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Why are the dogs not at their best Buffy?

They are so upset with out Mum, me leaving for work is very normal but but being alone is very stressful for them esp as the idiot next door has the big dog barking away.

I dozed off and they woke me up eating my remaining oven chips.... and then wanted a treat for finishing their "dinner"

ugh.

they got one........

Both settled after that.
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    ok.........so in some ways I am doing better - dogs are better and eating. doing well on walks. Work is ok, home not so much.

I don't want to go into huge details here but I had a major problem with my neighbour on Thursday. I ended up calling 101 and it is now with the police for further investigation.

This means I need to pay to put up a fence. I have a quote from my gardener that it will be 1500 pounds.

I am thinking for piece of mind re neighbour watching me and allowing the dog to bark at mine (which will lead to either dog jumping the current 3/4 foot fence and God knows what would happen then.) 1500 pounds is a fair price.

Just need to work out the money.

Life is too short.

xxxx
  • beanielou
    Options
    Blimey, I dident think it would be so dear.
    Hope you can work out thre money xxx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    Blimey, I dident think it would be so dear.
    Hope you can work out thre money xxx

If I am completely honest I think it is too much for what I am getting but as is usual in my life I don't have time to wait for other companies to give me a quote and if I wait till Mum comes home she won't do it and we won't be able to use the garden freely.

And since it is a big part of my sanity and my future I need the garden.

Had salmon for dinner. It was really nice.

Expensive mind. but also dinner tomorrow night.
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,299 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Ugh Buffy the neighbour sounds dire :( Big hug from me xx
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    The neighbour is dire.

I have e mailed four more fence people, one can't give an estimate till May 12th.

The others haven't answered yet.

I decided after reading my post from yesterday that Mum would just have to put up with the fence being built. I only have two weeks till she returns and I can't rush spending this amount of money.

Ultimately she won't use the garden till the neighbour problem is solved

so there we are.

Current CC bill,

180 for hotel for wedding, ,
    40 on phone top up (for Mum whilst abroad)
    53 pounds on Sainburys (less a two pound refund for something..)

Best go feed the dogs (emergency vets yesterday 114 pounds)

they have upset tummies post vaccinations.... so much fun!
  • beanielou
    Options
    It just never stops Buffy :(

• Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    It just never stops Buffy :(

I am kinda feeling like that. I am sure it will pass. My aunt sent me a picture of my Dad as a boy and I miss him so much. So much.

In some good news my friend wants to go on holiday to somewhere silly like Spain so will make that plan in a few weeks.

Ugh. the weeks are hard at the moment guys.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport