Offer £250 to switch to Clydesdale, Yorkshire or B

Options

Comments

• robdogg11
    Options
    I switched on the 8th November. No email but funds appeared today (12th) It says it was paid yesterday but I checked last night and it wasn't there. Either way its in and i can stop worrying about it now.
  • Longley09
    Options
    I'm sure I've made a mess of this but could someone confirm please?

I made the first £1k payment about a week after the switch to CB occurred. I then made the second payment of £1k towards the end of the 31 days after the first £1k transfer (but unfortunately more than 62 days after the actual switch to CB).

Am I right in thinking that the second £1k payment should have been made within 62 days of the switch and not within 31 days of the second £1k payment.
    2015 MFW #19, 2015 overpayment target: £4,559.83 from revised target of £3,600 (@ 2 December 2015).
  • Mchambers
    Mchambers Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    Options
    Longley09 wrote: »

I made the first £1k payment about a week after the switch to CB occurred. I then made the second payment of £1k towards the end of the 31 days after the first £1k transfer (but unfortunately more than 62 days after the actual switch to CB).

Am I right in thinking that the second £1k payment should have been made within 62 days of the switch and not within 31 days of the second £1k payment.

Phone them and ask.
  • Longley09
    Options
    Mchambers wrote: »
    Phone them and ask.

Cheers, will do later. Had to go back to work so was hoping for a quick response without having to be on hold for a while when I was supposed to be working!
    2015 MFW #19, 2015 overpayment target: £4,559.83 from revised target of £3,600 (@ 2 December 2015).
  • harz99
    harz99 Posts: 3,642 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Switch date 10.11, two YB emails received today at 1617, one payment of £250 so far, looking good.
  • binaryuniverse
    Options
    Switched on 10th November. £250 just gone in.
  • ScoobyZ
    ScoobyZ Posts: 487 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Just got my £250 woohoo.
  • Candyapple
    Candyapple Posts: 3,384 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Options
    Switched on 10th November. £250 just gone in.

Ditto. Nice smooth process.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Credit Cards, Loans, Credit Files & Ratings boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge threads there. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com
  • 18cc
    18cc Posts: 2,120 Forumite
    Options
    Just got email - £250 within 7 days.
  • soulsaver
    soulsaver Posts: 5,976 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Longley09 wrote: »

You need to check your maths or your post. Or it's a wind up: 1 wk after switch = 7days + 31 days later = 38 days. And will qualify if correct.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure