Sky Mobile Con !!!

Options
i wanted to sell my iphoneSE to back to sky in a sky trade in i was sending two phones back at the same time , and they got mixed up , the iphoneSE and the huawei mate pro 20 , they have sold the huawei mate pro 20 , instead of the iphoneSE they say they have a system in place that if the wrong phone is sent they will send it back in my case the wrong phone was sent , and it did not get sent back to me , so i no longer have this phone and they still are trying to change me 700 pounds for something i dont own and something they have sold on without my permission , the original sale was for the iphone SE very clearly worth 35 pounds in a the picture i sent them , so they have sold on a phone i did not give them any authority to sell and now are refusing to believe thats the one i was selling and now are expecting me to pay 700 pounds which now is a sum total of 2 phones worth 1400 only one of which i have in my possession and they are trying to charge me for there mistake , i cannot pay this amount of money , they then said i had to confirm or deny this action and i did neither so without my permission has sold a phone worth 700 pounds and now charging me for it i do not have this phone in my possession i have sent it to them back they have said it got sent to the wrong department and in this case the phone i sent back was only 2 days old , and they are refusing to understand , will not take this off my bill and so i will be paying an extra 20 pounds a month for there mistake, they cannot admit they are doing anything wrong but are all too happy to make me pay for there mistake , god forbid they lose money through there own incompetence oh dont worry , i have already registered complaints in all areas i can , con men company plain and simple, when my contacts are up im done your history sky, not ever gonna profit from me ever again.

Comments

• DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Any chance some full stops and paragraphs could be used.
  • Moneymaker1985
    Options
    I will charge you £700 per full stop
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,186 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 15 September 2019 at 8:21AM
    Options
    ace36 wrote: »
    i wanted to sell my iphoneSE to back to sky in a sky trade in i was sending two phones back at the same time , and they got mixed up , the iphoneSE and the huawei mate pro 20 , they have sold the huawei mate pro 20 , instead of the iphoneSE they say they have a system in place that if the wrong phone is sent they will send it back in my case the wrong phone was sent , and it did not get sent back to me , so i no longer have this phone and they still are trying to change me 700 pounds for something i dont own and something they have sold on without my permission , the original sale was for the iphone SE very clearly worth 35 pounds in a the picture i sent them , so they have sold on a phone i did not give them any authority to sell and now are refusing to believe thats the one i was selling and now are expecting me to pay 700 pounds which now is a sum total of 2 phones worth 1400 only one of which i have in my possession and they are trying to charge me for there mistake , i cannot pay this amount of money , they then said i had to confirm or deny this action and i did neither so without my permission has sold a phone worth 700 pounds and now charging me for it i do not have this phone in my possession i have sent it to them back they have said it got sent to the wrong department and in this case the phone i sent back was only 2 days old , and they are refusing to understand , will not take this off my bill and so i will be paying an extra 20 pounds a month for there mistake, they cannot admit they are doing anything wrong but are all too happy to make me pay for there mistake , god forbid they lose money through there own incompetence oh dont worry , i have already registered complaints in all areas i can , con men company plain and simple, when my contacts are up im done your history sky, not ever gonna profit from me ever again.
    they are refusing to understand
    You surprise me...

That said you've posted this twice and both times in the wrong thread, try either the mobiles thread https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14 or the consumer rights thread https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=173

I would also suggest that you get someone else to write it for you if you can as it's very difficult to follow your post. Include who you've 'registered complaints' with as posting on a public forum doesn't count for much.

Edit: actually since I can't work out whether you're looking for help or not the Praise, Vent & Warnings thread may be more appropriate https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,864 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I can't even figure out what the post is about :o
  • worried_jim
    worried_jim Posts: 11,631 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I will charge you £700 per full stop

...I'll take my £2800 now please.
  • Faith177
    Faith177 Posts: 2,927 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    molerat wrote: »
    I can't even figure out what the post is about :o

You and me both and I’ve read it several times and I’m still none the wiser
    First Date 08/11/2008, Moved In Together 01/06/2009, Engaged 01/01/10, Wedding Day 27/04/2013, Baby Moshie due 29/06/2019 :T
  • JohnMl88
    Options
    I think the op upgraded his phone and sold his iPhone se but he sent the new one instead.
    He wasn’t clever enough to see the difference between both phones.
  • Faith177
    Faith177 Posts: 2,927 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    :cool:
    JohnMl88 wrote: »
    I think the op upgraded his phone and sold his iPhone se but he sent the new one instead.
    He wasn’t clever enough to see the difference between both phones.

I thought that but then thought why would you do that then forgot this is MSE nothing should surprise me anymore
    First Date 08/11/2008, Moved In Together 01/06/2009, Engaged 01/01/10, Wedding Day 27/04/2013, Baby Moshie due 29/06/2019 :T
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

Edit: actually since I can't work out whether you're looking for help or not the Praise, Vent & Warnings thread may be more appropriate https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82

Well it looks like they are reading the replies at least :)
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,302 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Closed this as duplication
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing