IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

MPC / VCS/ Excel??

Options

Comments

• beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Threesha66 wrote: »
    Hi it is notice of intended court proceedings where they state they are disappointed that I failed to pay, if it will not be paid to deadline they will commerce legal proceedings such us county court proceedings they wish to bring to attention parkingel eye v beavis 2015 in which the supreme court held that parking charges severe a legitimate commercial interest and are neither extravagant nor unconscionable. If they succesgulky obtain CCJ agains me it will be recorded on my credit for 6 years and they can deduct payments from my wages, bailiff will visit my home or attend court for questioning.

What should I do?

VCS are now getting too out of hand, they are behaving like wild animals

In your case, the beavis case has nothing whatsoever to do with you and they know it.

This shows you what idiots they are .....
    "If they successfully obtain a CCJ against you" ????

This is complete ignorance on behalf of VCS and I mean ignorant

These ignorant people would have to win in court first, these clowns keep on losing thanks to their so called legals .. BWLegal

This is how it goes ....
    If they take you to court, they probably will because their worped mind leads them in that direction, you will then hear from probably
    the most incompetent legals in the UK, BEING BWLegal ???

BWLegal are currently being whooped in so many courts right now that the judges are sick to death with them.
    This goes in your favour as judges are now raising an eyebrow because of the rubbish that BWLegal try to claim for

So, they take you to court, this forum (especially lamilad) will help you to defend. This forum has a brilliant track record of making BWLegal look stupid in court. Mind you, BWLegal do produce rubbish to the courts

As this has nothing to do with Beavis, you can prove this in court

Let's assume you lose (you won't) then the judge will order you
    to pay and you get 28 days to do so.
    If you fail to pay then yes, you get a CCJ

Remember all the cr*p VCS has said ?
    They are fabricating (lying) a story in an attempt to extort money from you and you know what .... this is menacing and totally misleading and you should show this correspondence to Trading Standards with a copy to your MP

Forget that complete rubbish they say about an attachment to your wages, bailiffs etc etc, it's so simple if you lose and you won't, just pay up within 28 days and it all goes away.

Hopefully lamilad will be along soon.

See, lamilad spits these vermin out whilst brushing his teeth
    in the morning. You are dealing with sewer vermin here and the courts know it
  • Threesha66
    Threesha66 Posts: 33 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, Thank you. I know I'm a bit pain now but could you paste link to where can I find it as I'm looking through but it shows me different things on this forum.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,747 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I never post a link to the NEWBIES thread. My signature tells you where to find it, 2 clicks away.

It's near the top of today's threads, you just need to read post #2 of it, and the first part of that is about LBCCC stage.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Threesha66
    Options
    Hi, I had lots of work to do but I tried to set up some kind of respond to my letter that is actually from dept recovery as I could see at the buttom of the letter, unfortunately don't have it eith me at the moment. As below here is my respond. It might look simple and boring but if with all if your help I can do better.

Dear sir,

I note your letter before claim dated.....
    I'm responding as the registered keeper to your letter and deny any debt to your client......

Due to my local knowledge of the area and inspecting the signs at the location stated.......................before responding to your letter, I would like to bring to your attention that these signs don't consist of such wording about "visitor permit" itself. No information stated on any of these signs to notify visitor of how to obtain temporary nor permanent permit.

The driver then wasn't enabled to show any of these at the time. Therefore the parking charge £100 should be cancelled.

However should your client choose to start further action, the claim will be virogously defended.

Regards
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    That's reasonable, perfectly OK. Come back at claim stage!
  • Threesha66
    Options
    Thank you Coupon-mad for your reply. Should I post it or e-mail it? If e-mail do I have to e-mail it just to the debt recovery company or send it to Excel/ VCS itself as well?
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    Email it, if the letter came from a solicitor.

If the letter actually just came from a DR firm, ignore it completely, don't feed them!
  • Threesha66
    Options
    This letter came from VCS signed by debt litigation manager so I'm not sure if I have to respond or ignore?
  • Lamilad
    Lamilad Posts: 1,412 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Threesha66 wrote: »
    This letter came from VCS signed by debt litigation manager so I'm not sure if I have to respond or ignore?
    It's better to respond to VCS/ BW Legal as when it gets to court they make a big deal out of it if the defendant has ignored all previous correspondence.

You letter above is fine.
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    the letter needs a spell checker running through it , but with a few minor alterations its fine

as mentioned above, if a letter is actually from a PPC or from their solicitors, you respond and rebut their allegations

its DCA letters you ignore , where a DCA has sent it (no matter whose letterhead they have used)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure