Weight Watchers Support

Options

Comments

• lessonlearned
    lessonlearned Posts: 13,337 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Good morning everyone.

I've had a few busy and somewhat erratic days so meal planning has gone to pot. Plus felt queasy with the ABs so too many nibbles.

Never mind normal service will be resumed shortly.
  • Wednesday2000
    Wednesday2000 Posts: 7,410 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    The scale says I'm down a pound already.

I think I needed a break from dieting as I was getting extremely bored and unmotivated.

I want to lose a few pounds and get under 12 stone before the concert on the 1st of June. That is my new goal.:T
  • hollowhead
    hollowhead Posts: 464 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Well done wednesday2000:T:T

1 1/2 off for me today:j:j
  • Wednesday2000
    Options
    hollowhead wrote: »

1 1/2 off for me today:j:j

:T How much is that you have lost now?
  • hollowhead
    hollowhead Posts: 464 Forumite
    Options
    :T How much is that you have lost now?

3 1/2 in two weeks. Not as fast as I would have liked but I am trying not to yo yo . I’ve tried every diet going and I loose loads fast on low carb but I can’t keep it up :( .

I got to goal with weight watchers 10 years ago and I know it works , it’s just sticking to it. I’ve tried SW but it lets me eat too many potatoes! My problem is alcohol, once I drink I don’t care about my diet:( ! I am hopefully going to stick within my points all week and hopefully loose 3 next week :A
  • Wednesday2000
    Options
    hollowhead wrote: »
    3 1/2 in two weeks. Not as fast as I would have liked but I am trying not to yo yo . I’ve tried every diet going and I loose loads fast on low carb but I can’t keep it up :( .

I got to goal with weight watchers 10 years ago and I know it works , it’s just sticking to it. I’ve tried SW but it lets me eat too many potatoes! My problem is alcohol, once I drink I don’t care about my diet:( ! I am hopefully going to stick within my points all week and hopefully loose 3 next week :A

That is really good.:)

I also did WW before and lost a lot before my wedding.

The mistake I made was thinking I could carry on afterwards and keep the weight off without tracking my points and it all went downhill from there.:D
  • Drawingaline
    Drawingaline Posts: 2,944 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I stayed the same this week, which isn't a shock after the not great weekend I had. But am keeping at it, have 9 days until I go on holiday.

I won't be dieting on holiday, but I am hoping I can carry on making good choices. If I can carry on with my low point breakfasts and lunches then it will limit the damage I think.
    Debt free Feb 2021 🎉
  • lessonlearned
    lessonlearned Posts: 13,337 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Good morning everyone

Drawingaline I too have stayed the same, which, considering the busy and erratic week I have had is actually a minor miracle. Don't worry it will be probably move in the right direction next week.

I now have a few days free so I'm just going to catch up with myself and get back on it. Will try and do some batch cooking so I have a supply of home made ready meals for when I find myself stretched again.

Well done on the weight losses, Wednesday and Hollowhead. Great stuff.

Wednesday.....you raise an interesting point about maintenance. I think I too will have to think very carefully about how to maintain my weight loss once I have reached goal. I think I will find it easy to regain weight if I'm not careful so for me I think weight management will have to be a lifelong commitment.
  • Dorothy60
    Dorothy60 Posts: 86 Forumite
    Options
    Morning WWers - doing rubbish here, half a pound on - sigh - I know what I am doing wrong, not eating enough and when I do I am not eating enough fruit and veg. I just can't seem to get myself organised shopping and meal planning.

Still, I have come a long way and remain determined. I will never never never have an 11 as the first figure on the scales again!!

You all seem to be doing so well, and this motivates me, so keep on posting, and some meal ideas would really help me as well. Not much of a cook at the best of times but must do better..............
  • candygirl
    candygirl Posts: 29,455 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I've stayed the same this week.No idea why , as i've been good lol.I'll just keep on tracking though ;)
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"

(Kabat-Zinn 2004):D:D:D
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport