Three choices in life; Give up, Give in or Give all you've got!!

Options

Comments

• please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Hi all.

Haven't seen The Choir - will see if I can find it online.

DH not good yesterday but more himself today. DS1 threw up all over my bed at 1am this morning just to keep me on my toes! It's like they pass the baton back and forth! He is absolutely fine today but due to 48 hr rule he can't go to school until Friday.

DS1 coping great with SATs though :T Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Happy Friday all!

SATs are over and DS1 has taken it all in his stride :T. They had a treat day at a leisure centre as a reward from school - swimming, archery, bowling and clip n climb :j. Sounds like he's had great fun.

DS2 went back to school today after having been right as rain for the last 2 days!!!

DH is Mr Angry again tonight :(.
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,286 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Good news about your small boys. Not so good about the angry big boy :( Mmm - sounds like he needs a kick up the @&@&!
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    He certainly did need one SA! Unfortunately though it was he who hit me (in his sleep) last night. Massive uncontrolled arm jerk = Lucky gets punched in the face :(. Thankfully I don't have a mark or black eye, that would've looked lovely on the wedding photos in 2 weeks time :eek:.

The bad mood has subsided but DH is quite slow today. Something feels like it's brewing :(.

Yesterday was a NSD :T. Today we've been to a festival in a nearby village at an agricultural college and zoological gardens. Spent a fortune on rides for the kids etc but have had a lovely time seeing weird and wonderful animals. Mum and her partner have been over this afternoon too.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,292 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Watching the programme about brain injuries with Louis T :(
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    I am too Beanie. Lots of recognisable traits in the 4 people :( Xx
  • beanielou
    Options
    So so feel for the couple with the young children :(
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    So so feel for the couple with the young children :(

Me too. It was like she didn't want to be there though :(. I felt heartfelt sorry for the Husband trying to keep it all together and getting nothing back. Totally got what he was saying about her going from fine to angry in seconds and those poor boys trying to deal with it. Thanking my lucky stars that DH and I still have a loving relationship Xx
  • beanielou
    Options
    Me too. It was like she didn't want to be there though :(. I felt heartfelt sorry for the Husband trying to keep it all together and getting nothing back. Totally got what he was saying about her going from fine to angry in seconds and those poor boys trying to deal with it. Thanking my lucky stars that DH and I still have a loving relationship Xx

Yes, very sadly I can't see them going the distance.
    As you say it was like she dident want to be there. Xx

• *Robin*
    *Robin* Posts: 3,364 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    My heart went out to all the families featured on Louis' documentary last night.. I thought he dealt very well with the angry young man (suggesting he apologise to his Mum for upsetting/abusing her).
    The woman with young children, her husband obviously loves her so much.. Hope she does move into their annex for a while, until she can get used to her new reality.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback