Fall too Pieces

Options

Comments

• louby40
    louby40 Posts: 1,519 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've changed my broadband after Sky increased their charges and I've also gone with EE but have opted for fibre for £28 a month. Sky were offering £29 but I've got £70 TCB so it's a no brainer.

I have 2 teenage boys who do a lot of gaming so fibre is the way to go! Hope you get yours up and running soon!

I'm waiting for 50points for a YouGov survey - then I can cash out, £50
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    10-20 meg is all i will need its just me in here my son will be up at half term but i think he is going to spend all his time with the grand parents. I dont online game now tv is the most i need it for and a bit surfing mine should be ready to go by the 12th.

i am missing some essentials for my sons room who is up from Kent next weekend nothing major just a bed lol furniture etc etc

My landlords previous tenant left a lot of stuff but only one bed.
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    louby40 wrote: »
    I've changed my broadband after Sky increased their charges and I've also gone with EE but have opted for fibre for £28 a month. Sky were offering £29 but I've got £70 TCB so it's a no brainer.

I have 2 teenage boys who do a lot of gaming so fibre is the way to go! Hope you get yours up and running soon!

I'm waiting for 50points for a YouGov survey - then I can cash out, £50

nice one re yougov i am the same i am not far away
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Sorry for being quiet ladies and gents public transport wifi sucks lol

And i don't have as much access to the net as i did at work, i feel bad for not commenting on peeps journals the way i did but things will change when i get the internet in later in the week.

Finances update like a lot of people i have 3 accounts very close to paying out globaltestmarket 900points
    you gov 4850
    and opinium research is sitting on 97.25

My broadband should be in hopefully the end of the week yay its doing my head in i am getting survey emails through but cant open most on my phone. Its like a money do nut sitting there i cant get at.

I have paid last week 175 off my debts via stepchange i will update my signature soon as its miles less than 16500.

Re on a personal level women i cannot be bothered with them any further, i had being chatting with an old school friend via text/facebook messenger. The lass seemed really nice, i arranged to go for a coffee Sunday, then 9am sunday morning i get the i cant make it message. I was quite miffed no explanation no, i messaged her later on that day to ask if she was okay etc no reply. I think i need to just wrap in and concentrate on me/training

Marathon training update i did a 16.15mile run on friday gone i am well on schedule for the full marathon. I did want to push the distance upto a 17 for last weeks run but i hit the wall at a lovely place ie 15.5 miles i just had nothing left. 3 energy gels and i was still gone.

Total distance 16.15
    Time 3hours 14.35
    average pace 12.03
  • EssexHebridean
    Options
    Well I got another 10p on OnePoll so that's something!

Fingers crossed once you're back on the Broadband you'll be able top get yourself to payout on those three pretty quick.

I'd just step away from the dating thing for a while and see what happens you know - there is such a focus on pushing things forward now - it may just be that you'll meet someone unexpectedly as you go about normal life anyway. If you reach a point where you feel like being more active about it then there's no reason why you can't start actively looking again at that stage is there.
    🎉 MORTGAGE FREE (First time!) 30/09/2016 🎉 And now we go again…New mortgage taken 01/09/23 🏡
    Balance as at 01/09/23 = £115,000.00
    Balance as at 31/12/23 = £112,000.00
    SOA CALCULATOR (for DFW newbies): SOA Calculator
    she/her
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    I have being able to get online quite a bit at work the last couple of nights at work as they have changed my call stream to the quiet line. One bonus of having the lurgy i suppose. Hello Sir if you just excuse me while i cough down the phone at you. The survey sites are progressing steady away but the lovely's i am not far away on i cant access at work.

Yeah re the dating thing i really really just cant be bothered, i got a Facebook message from the lass yesterday who cancelled on me on Sunday last night. Turns out she had being horse riding early Sunday morning and had busted up her knee. She is a strange lass she is more guarded than Eddie Jones pre an England Rugby match. I just wish she had said then i wouldn't of spent most of yesterday thinking well have i said/done something wrong.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    last night shift tonight heading into work now and its snowing and i didnt bring my snow shoes lol
  • Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    It's been freezing today, at least someone has snow, it's cold enough for it here.
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Snow at home has all gone now its not like it used to be when i was a kid lol its now here one day then it buckets down the next day then all gone.

Re surveys i am getting there steady away, i need another 50 points on yougov, another 75p on opinium research. Others accounts i am no where near, its being quiet at work tonight but a very frustrating night as i have being booted out loads of surveys.

Re my personal life its same old same old i have done what other posters have said ie take a back seat from the ladies lol

Training wise i am still continuing with the running i did a 17.25 mile run on Thursday, i was due to train yesterday but it got snow and iced off. I am not risking breaking my neck for anyone so i am going to do a run in the gym this morning after some light weights as i have a minor back injury.

Hopefully i should be up and running with the internet today, i received my router on Thursday EE are sorting everything today re exchanges etc
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    I have the internet back in woop woop
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback