Pepper money? Anyone have any experience good or bad please

Options

Comments

• Ako26
    Ako26 Posts: 64 Forumite
    Options
    Our mortgage offer came through Friday afternoon, phew. Everything is now in the hands of the solicitors, searchs ordered etc.
    Jason have you exchanged or AR eyou exchanging and completing on the 10th?
  • JasonHand
    JasonHand Posts: 197 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ako26 wrote: »
    Our mortgage offer came through Friday afternoon, phew. Everything is now in the hands of the solicitors, searchs ordered etc.
    Jason have you exchanged or AR eyou exchanging and completing on the 10th?

Just spoken to my solicitors and looking like we will exchange tomorrow. And then we will complete on the 10th.

So close now.
  • Ako26
    Options
    Good luck Jason hope it all goes well, keep us updated
  • Good luck Jason!
  • Ako26
    Options
    How did it go Jason, did you exchange? How's everyone else getting along
  • JasonHand
    JasonHand Posts: 197 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ako26 wrote: »
    How did it go Jason, did you exchange? How's everyone else getting along

Yep we exchanged on Tuesday with no hitches. We are completing on Monday. Its an odd Friday afternoon feeling, looking forward to Monday.

But really can't wait
  • JasonHand
    Options
    Just had the call that we can go and collect our house keys for our house.

Now that does have a good ring to it.

For some reason I started looking at threads about completion day disasters which was a bit of dumb thing to do. I guess its a bit like watching air crash investigation before you go on holidays.

But we have made it. From originally putting my old house on the market to picking the keys up today it will probably be around 8 years.

Now that is a journey I don't ever want to do again.

I'll keep my eye on this thread and will have my fingers crossed for other positive news.

All the best everyone and thanks for the moral support
  • myalphabetgirls
    Options
    Hi all... illness has prevented me from posting in the thread which I started. It’s nice to see sone new names.

Well... drum roll... we exchanged contracts yesterday and completed today!!!!!!! We picked up our keys at 2pm!

So we have done it!

Couldn’t have done it without the tenacity patience and support of our broker who I would recommend to anyone. Several others before him messed us about with empty promises but we called in to our brokers office and he assured us he could help and he did!

For interest we have been offered 2.74% fixed for 2 hrs ‘pepper 18’ I think it was called.

Has taken since mud September but yay! Now a new chapter begins!

Thank you all and good luck with your purchases. All will be good!

Myalphabetgirls x
    Love, through the trees, past the sky, beyond the northern lights; and I won't let go. May your soul and spirt fly sweetheart x

My alphabet-girls are with me every step of the way x
  • Ako26
    Options
    So glad to hear you got moved. We are waiting on searches seem to be taking ages, our survey was done weeks ago. Hopefully we will ha e some good news and a date soon
  • JasonHand
    Options
    Hi all... illness has prevented me from posting in the thread which I started. It’s nice to see sone new names.

Well... drum roll... we exchanged contracts yesterday and completed today!!!!!!! We picked up our keys at 2pm!

So we have done it!

Couldn’t have done it without the tenacity patience and support of our broker who I would recommend to anyone. Several others before him messed us about with empty promises but we called in to our brokers office and he assured us he could help and he did!

For interest we have been offered 2.74% fixed for 2 hrs ‘pepper 18’ I think it was called.

Has taken since mud September but yay! Now a new chapter begins!

Thank you all and good luck with your purchases. All will be good!

Myalphabetgirls x

Fantastic news for you, and a really great Christmas Present. We completed 10th December and we were so busy this weekend moving things from one house to the other.

I'm glad to be at work today, it should be a restful day.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback