One Call Insurance Questions and Answers

Options
Former_MSE_Andrea
Former_MSE_Andrea Posts: 9,614 Forumite
Combo Breaker First Post I've helped Parliament Rampant Recycler
edited 29 June 2017 at 2:44PM in Insurance & life assurance
Hi everyone

Insurance broker One Call has joined the Forum to help out its customers.

If you're a customer and you have questions feel free to ask on this discussion thread.

Related MSE content:

Insurance Section
Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
Join the MSE Forum
Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
Point out a rate/product change
Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com

Comments

• Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Options
    For starters - Lots of unhappy one call customers to pacify in this long running thread

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2312843
  • One_Call_Insurance
    One_Call_Insurance Posts: 10 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi Quentin,

That is why we thought we best start our own thread, so we can answer all customer queries and concerns. Is there anything we can help you with?

Thank you,

The One Call Marketing Team
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of One Call Insurance. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Quentin
    Options
    Hi Quentin,

That is why we thought we best start our own thread, so we can answer all customer queries and concerns. Is there anything we can help you with?

Thank you,

Well.....that thread's been running 7 years now.

You took a long time to make this decision!

If you want your "own thread", that would be a good one to feature yourself in and clear up all the problems there!
  • One_Call_Insurance
    Options
    We appreciate your feedback and will be responding on that thread to help as many customers as possible. Please let me know if you are or have ever been a One Call customer and if there is anything we can do for you.

Thank you,

I am the official company representative of One Call Insurance. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • csgohan4
    csgohan4 Posts: 10,597 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    We appreciate your feedback and will be responding on that thread to help as many customers as possible. Please let me know if you are or have ever been a One Call customer and if there is anything we can do for you.

Thank you,

Good luck, looks like your employers dumped you into the deep end. I know it's not your fault, but ultimately it's papering over cracks tbh
    "It is prudent when shopping for something important, not to limit yourself to Pound land/Estate Agents"

G_M/ Bowlhead99 RIP
  • One_Call_Insurance
    Options
    Hi

We hate seeing unhappy customers, both past and present. Reading forums such as this gives us the opportunity to learn and grow as a business and hopefully resolve any ongoing issues. We have come a long way since this thread began, and we aim to improve every day.

Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Thank you,

• rs65
    rs65 Posts: 5,682 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Is there anything we can help you with?
    MSE have described you as an insurer in post #1. Are you?
  • Art_Deco
    Art_Deco Posts: 188 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    To be fair a lot of those complaining were new posters, just saying it may not be as it seems.
  • Quentin
    Options
    Art_Deco wrote: »
    To be fair a lot of those complaining were new posters, just saying it may not be as it seems.
    As you are posting (spamming?) this comment about "new posters" on one call threads you might like to read more reviews from one off posters:

https://www.onecalldirect.co.uk/site-info/reviews.php

http://support.confused.com/confusedcom/topics/one_call_insurance_dont_use_this_company?page=2

Which set of comments do you think reflects the actuality??
  • One_Call_Insurance
    Options
    Hi

We are an insurance broker; we represent the buyer, rather than the insurance company, and try to find the best policy by comparison shopping.

Thank you
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure