Topcashback Questions & Answers

Options

Comments

• TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hey everyone,

@BraveHeart I am afraid your email has not reached me.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,323 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    In same situation. Have received most of my cashbacks in the past. It looks like Topcashback won't do much until its 6 weeks past payout, then they say to wait another month. By then its past the 60 days.

However the support on TopCashback does say to raise a support ticket rather than make a claim. I don't know if that helps.

At the end of the day, while its annoying to not get cashback, you haven't actually lost money, just not received what you thought you would. I tend to regard anything I receive as a bonus.
  • OceanSound
    OceanSound Posts: 1,482 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    hi Matt/TopCashBack Representative,

I opened AA savings accounts through tcb on 06 May 2019. The day after opening account I logged in to TCB account and it said 'estimated payable' 7 weeks. It's now 11 weeks. Still showing as 'pending'.

Can you look into it please? Do I email you at mse@topcashback.co.uk?. What details do you need?
  • OceanSound
    edited 22 July 2019 at 3:19PM
    Options
    Hello Matt/TopCashBack Representative,

Where are you?...are you hiding?.

I went to submit a support ticket and been made aware of this info:
    Every transaction has an 'Estimated Payable Speed' which you can see on your Earnings page. We need you to allow 4 weeks past your Estimated Payable Speed, before contacting us with regards to your AA Savings cashback.

Please make sure that you do contact us if your transaction has not progressed to payable after this time has passed and then we should hopefully have an update for you.

Of course 12 weeks would make it 84 days (12 x 7 = 84). So, I presume that gives me a 16 day window to contact support. After 100 days no claim can be made?...or is that just for missing cashback?

edit: initially tcb said payable in 7 weeks. So should I take that estimated payable or the estimated payable now (it's saying 8 weeks). If the initial estimated payable of 7 weeks is taken, then 11 weeks (7 + 4 = 11) is up tomorrow.
  • OceanSound
    Options
    Logged in to tcb site today. Guess what?. AA savings cashback of 15.15 had gone on to payable status.

I say 'had' because i withdrew money to bank account pronto, rather than leave it there. Remember reading something that it's best to do this.

So, it did turn out that it was the original estimate of 7 weeks + 4 weeks that counted. Anyone, considering AA savings with TCB, take note, payout is in 11 weeks minimum.
    Options
    Hey everyone,

@deannatrois – When a member gets in touch we will bring to light a member’s an estimated payable speed and do ask as it’s an estimate that people don’t want for that exact date and then get in touch, just to re-emphasise that this is, after all, an estimate. It’s never intended to be a deadline.

After this timeframe, our team will do everything they can to help but normally it does come down to whether we have or haven’t been paid. If we haven’t been paid we are limited in the support we can offer.

@OceanSound – Not hiding no but if I’m tied up helping other members I may not be able to reply as fast as can be seen before.

I am pleased this has payable. I would just like to put all the cards on the table here.

I had no involvement in making this payable. It’s been made payable because it’s now been reported as paid by the tracking network which is the only reason why you’re seeing it at payable status.

This can happen at any moment in the day, any day of the year and that even includes Christmas Day itself.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • youngretired
    youngretired Posts: 581 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Hi Matt

I am writing to see if you are able to help my brother-in-law. He had a AutoAid purchase made on 10th December 2018 that tracked and became confirmed. In April when the purchase was supposed to have become payable AutoAid stopped dealing with Topcashback. There was a Topcashback £3 bonus with this purchase.

He has contacted the support team and they have explained that payments can take longer to receive (if ever) when the company no longer deals with Topcashback.

Surely though Topcashback can honour the £3 bonus now as the purchase had been confirmed so it's not like AutoAid has said that the purchase wasn't through Topcashback? and it isn't the customers fault that AutoAid stopped dealing with Topcashback months after the purchase.
    Options
    Hey everyone,

@youngretired - To keep everything fair we can only make this payable when the transaction does. I do appreciate what you're saying and although the retailer has gone off site, everything will be done to recover the funds in a timely manner.

Best wishes,
    Matt
  • OceanSound
    Options
    @OceanSound – Not hiding no but if I’m tied up helping other members I may not be able to reply as fast as can be seen before.....
    Dear Matt,
    I can't see any replies from you (helping other members) from 19 July to 23 July (Friday to Tuesday). Then, a message posted by a member on 29 July was replied to within 10 minutes.
    Options
    Hi everyone,

@OceanSound - This forum is one area that I help members on and so it does come down to what is happening elsewhere and also what time I am able to log in to see if any new member posts have happened.

Over the weekend there isn't anyone actively logging in to this forum to check for new messages and if there are other members elsewhere that have been waiting, they do need to have our support too.

Your feedback has been noted, however.

Best wishes,
    Matt
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback