Craft Fairs / Events Northern Ireland 2009

Options
Hello fellow crafty folk -happy 2009! After the flurry of fairs in NI leading up to Christmas, it seems very quiet (time to draw breath and restock!) so I thought I would start a new thread for any events or fairs that are coming up in the Springtime if notbefore. SO - if you drive past a sign, read something in a paper, are organising a fair or spring event and would like stallholders to know about it - please let us know through this thread! We are desparate to get crafting again (!).:j
Feel free to thank me, it makes my toes tingle and my ears go warm :T

Comments

• Indigo's_Mum
    Options
    Hi SuperMum
    I'm sure you have checked this out, but thought I'd post the website for anyone who hasn't:

http://www.craftfairsandevents.com/
  • rjh090384
    rjh090384 Posts: 2,224 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    says you have to pya to join and view the list! grr
    love you lots like jelly tots :o
  • craftyfox
    craftyfox Posts: 258 Forumite
    Options
    good idea supermum i'll keep an eye out and post on here it i find any --- might be a bit quiet until easter :confused: give us plenty of time to get the stock piled up again :j
    :wink: while i knit i think

NORN IRON CLUB MEMBER NO# 304 :T
  • SuperMum2008
    Options
    rjh090384 wrote: »
    says you have to pya to join and view the list! grr

Yes I saw that too - double grr. Lets hope we can start to get some dates on here for FREEEEEEEE!!
  • rjh090384
    rjh090384 Posts: 2,224 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    i know need money. business hasnt really taken off as i would have hoped although credit crunch is surely to do with that. at this rate the part time job might have to happen after all!
    love you lots like jelly tots :o
  • bridgeent
    Options
    Hi

Im new here, I did quite a few fairs last year and was wondering if anyone knows of any starting soon this new year. I sell usborne books (fantastic childrens books) i know it is not craft but was hoping someone could give me some info!

Thanks a million
  • bridgeent
    Options
    Hi

Im new here and was wondering (like evrybody else!) if there was any info on craft fairs in n.ireland..am particularly interested in co down area. I did quite a few last year and they proved very successful. i sell usborne Books..I know its not craft but hoping that I could maybe get some info...or is this simply for 100% crafters?

Thanks a million
  • SuperMum2008
    Options
    bridgeent wrote: »
    Hi

Im new here and was wondering (like evrybody else!) if there was any info on craft fairs in n.ireland..am particularly interested in co down area. I did quite a few last year and they proved very successful. i sell usborne Books..I know its not craft but hoping that I could maybe get some info...or is this simply for 100% crafters?

Thanks a million

Hi, no the more the merrier as far as I am concerned! Fairs tend to be a mixture of stalls like your own, cards from suppliers aswell as hand made, and I sell fair trade things that I dont make myself, and it is often harder to find a fair that takes our kind of stuff, which is why I started posting here . ive no fairs to report as yet, but there must be notice of some spring ones on the way? Anyone any info?!
  • FunkyMum_2
    Options
    Hi all, also new here and have been trying to find out about craft fairs in the Co Down area. I think there is one in Castle Ward around easter time, but do not have any details as yet.
    :p
  • Cherryscone
    Cherryscone Posts: 1,412 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    any craft shows fairs events coming up ?
    ~We are all going to hell and guess who Is driving the bus~
    *Norn Iron club Member 294* (Hi, we’ve had to remove part of your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE Forum Team)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure