IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

"Parking Notice Charge" UKCPS Ltd

Options
1235»

Comments

• Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,312 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    Badger444 wrote: »
    Had a penalty notice from UKCPS when I parked in a disabled bay without displaying my blue badge, my fault admittedly, but after appeal to them,giving all details of the badge etc UKCPS unsympathetic and enforced fine. Very nice attitude to disabled persons, maybe one day they will be visited by disability.
    It is very difficult to pin these bandits down they hide behind data protection by saying that their offices cannot be accessed due to it. They are believed to be at 1200 Century Way Thorpe Park Leeds LS158ZA. shown as a correspondence address . A Gary Paul DEEGAN correspondence address 42, Ring Road, Middleton LS104AX is the registered active secretary. He likes to hide himself as does the General manager who is shown as Peter HASWELL.
    They do not publish an e mail address that you can send anything to I wonder why. Any correspondence by e mail is always with a no reply facility. It is difficult to get a response from them.
    All the money paid goes to Lloyds Bank by debenture.
    Wonder what the set up is for paying taxes etc, How much did they squeeze from Joe Public last year.
    It would be nice to flush these leeches out and give them a bit of hassle, they like dishing it out but can they take it.
    If anybody has any information lets share it.
    I was about to put a standard reply that you should read the NEWBIE section and then start your own thread until I realised it wasn't a specific ticketing issue. However, still best to start your own thread rather than piggy-back off this 7 year-old thread. You could also maybe use a more meaningful title.
  • luverlyjubbly
    luverlyjubbly Posts: 26 Forumite
    edited 6 July 2018 at 2:38PM
    Options
    They appear to pay business rates at
    19 BURTON ROW, LS11 5NX

Used to be a boozer: FORMER BLOOMING ROSE PUBLIC HOUSE
    Please read the stickies, your question and situation will have been covered before. Let's keep the board clear for the most experienced members to help genuine new and interesting situations. :j
  • Nicksb45
    Options
    I have received a letter from UKCPS for parking in a disabled bay.

Whats to score with paying this? Do i just ignore?

And I know I shouldn't have parked there.
  • twhitehousescat
    Options
    Nicksb45 wrote: »
    I have received a letter from UKCPS for parking in a disabled bay.

Whats to score with paying this? Do i just ignore?

And I know I shouldn't have parked there.

or parked a new post here

please read https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4816822
  • dalatise
    Options
    please how can i get to the newbies thread? have been searching for the blue appeal template. Somebody please help!!
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    dalatise wrote: »
    please how can i get to the newbies thread? have been searching for the blue appeal template. Somebody please help!!

Front page of this forum, towards the top .... NEWBIES
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,354 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    dalatise wrote: »

Hit your 'Back' button once to get you to the forum thread list, then the sticky you need is currently the third thread down (but it does move up and down the top 4 sticky threads). It's titled:

**NEWBIES!! PRIVATE PARKING TICKET? OLD OR NEW? **READ THESE FAQS FIRST!** Thankyou!

Then read the first post of that sticky, and you'll find the template there.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Drew11985
    Options
    Hi i work for a supermarket delivery company (not saying which) but i parked my van on what i thought was just a normal dead end road along the side of a building. There was a sign up on the wall but i assumed it to be about trespassing on the property. I parked up to nip to the toilet at a macdonalds across the road. When i came out (literally 5 min) there is a guy taking pictures of my van. I asked what he was doing and he just said "private land mate" i got back in my van and left. Next day i was passing so i looked at the.sa.e spot and re read the signs. They DO refer to parking however they ALSO state that they will administer a ticket to either the driver directly or stick on on the windscreen. This guy did niether. What do i do? I have no ticket and i do not own the van as it is fleet managed (i would expect) BUT HE LEFT NO TICKET ON THE VAN WINDOWS. Please help as the sign talks of £100 fines then it goes up per day after 28days.
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    please copy and paste the above into a new thread by starting with the red NEW THREAD button at the top left of this forum, then delete your post above

also add the name of the parking company to your post , I assume its UKCPS ?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure