Mattress issues

Options

Comments

• KatrinaWaves
    Options
    They don’t have to specify if it’s rolled or not. Clearly the size difference means one is one isn’t for transport or storage or some other reason.

You cant sleep on it and then say you don’t want it anymore unless it’s faulty.

You need to prove it’s faulty and not just cheap and nasty. You e slept on it. It’s yours now. And it will remain yours unless you prove it is faulty.
  • tasharthur
    Options
    I haven’t just decided I don’t want it anymore! I was unhappy with I found out it was rolled!! Was told it would be fine- by them, and it’s not!!! They’ve ruined it by rolling it!!! We don’t have the space to have a bed in the middle of the room and sleep on the floor! It has a protector on it but again not the point! If I hadn’t had the double first I wouldn’t even know that the memory foam hasn’t bounced back but as I did and I know it’s not right!’
  • tasharthur
    Options
    Can I ask what phone you have?

Why? I don’t have the latest phone if that’s what your getting at! On payg
  • KatrinaWaves
    Options
    If you were unhappy you should not have slept on it.

That’s all there is to it. Take the £15 and buy a topper.. You wanted 20% which is around or less than £28. It’s £13 difference.
  • tasharthur
    Options
    Yeah whatever
  • powerful_Rogue
    Options
    tasharthur wrote: »
    Yeah whatever

Basically you want a free mattress and for people to agree with you?
  • tasharthur
    Options
    No i would like an exchange tbh! But they won’t do that! I’d have to send it back wait for the refund and then reorder!
    I don’t have the time nor money for that! Have already taken 2’days off for the delivery of the bed and then redelivery of the mattress. I can’t take off another two days for collection and then redelivery. And also have nothing to sleep on!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    tasharthur wrote: »
    And also have nothing to sleep on!

I thought you had a new mattress?
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Do you have a link to the listings.
  • tasharthur
    Options
    I won’t if I return it.
    To get a different one they said I’d have to return it first. Then I’d have to wait for a refund to order one! Therefore nothing to sleep on!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure