Dogs on planes (in the cabin)

Options

Comments

• hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I think you do need to look at how you've responded to people on this thread, calling many of them trolls, but I've got nothing personal against you.
    It's got rather silly.
  • chucknorris
    chucknorris Posts: 10,786 Forumite
    Options
    hollydays wrote: »
    I think you do need to look at how you've responded to people on this thread, calling many of them trolls, but I've got nothing personal against you.
    It's got rather silly.

I was being trolled, that was obvious, I didn't use the word troll or trolled, until it was quite rampant, but lets just look at what you said to me:

You started to chat to me about 12 kg dogs, I suspected that you were just setting me up, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt, then sure enough after questioning me your attitude turned really sour.

Then you made comments about what I do for a living, and sorry to say this, I would never look down on someone for what they do. But after what you said, I have to say I don't particularly think that you do anything particularly special, even if you did, it wouldn't give you the right to act the way that you do.
    Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one birdThe only time Chuck Norris was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistakeChuck Norris puts the "laughter" in "manslaughter".I've started running again, after several injuries had forced me to stop
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Options
    I was being trolled, that was obvious, I didn't use the word troll or trolled, until it was quite rampant, but lets just look at what you said to me:

You started to chat to me about 12 kg dogs, I suspected that you were just setting me up, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt, then sure enough after questioning me your attitude turned really sour.

Then you made comments about what I do for a living, and sorry to say this, I would never look down on someone for what they do. But after what you said, I have to say I don't particularly think that you do anything particularly special, even if you did, it wouldn't give you the right to act the way that you do.

No you weren't being trolled.goodnight
  • chucknorris
    Options
    hollydays wrote: »
    No you weren't being trolled.goodnight

Yes I was, but I am not going to fall for explaining things over and over again, I don't care what you or others do to get a rise out of me (like my career etc.). I'm just going to respond by laughing and calling them out for trolling.
    Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one birdThe only time Chuck Norris was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistakeChuck Norris puts the "laughter" in "manslaughter".I've started running again, after several injuries had forced me to stop
  • JosephK
    JosephK Posts: 240 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    This is now reminiscent of the Monty Python sketch which is terminated by Graham Chapman's "Colonel" entering shouting "Stop this, it's silly"
  • zagfles
    zagfles Posts: 20,323 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Chutzpah Haggler
    Options
    JosephK wrote: »
    This is now reminiscent of the Monty Python sketch which is terminated by Graham Chapman's "Colonel" entering shouting "Stop this, it's silly"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu7vySQbgXI
  • chucknorris
    Options
    JosephK wrote: »

Totally agree, and this will be my response now to any further messages:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2ecasPqhgk
  • NoodleDoodleMan
    Options
    This idea of dogs sharing the cabin space on passenger flights is an ideal opportunity for a budding entrepreneur to take to the Dragons' Den.

I can just imagine the reaction and comments from the resident panel !!!
  • Guineapigsqueaks
    Options
    Dogs and cats in an enclosed space like an aircraft cabin would be a nightmare for me. I am very allergic and would be at risk of an asthma attack.
    Guineapigsqueaks x

Keep Smiling :)
  • clarebaker
    Options
    Fantastic idea, how do I book? Lol. I have a camper so i can travel with my 2 dogs but would 100% book a flight as an alternative. I’d rather be around animals than a lot of people I’ve met and know I’m not alone :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure