www.the-legal-company.co.uk / Milton Firman - Experiences?

Options

Comments

• keyser666
    keyser666 Posts: 2,140 Forumite
    Options
    nickie1234 wrote: »
    i am currently trying too get as much feedback as possible on this milton, i am trying to bring him down and put a stop to everything he has done! me and my family have been a victim too what he is like i only wish we had researched him before he took money from us!
    any feedback that anyone has on him please get in touch through private mail or reply too this please
    thank you
    What happened in your case Nickie? And how recent?
  • nickie1234
    Options
    keyser666 wrote: »
    What happened in your case Nickie? And how recent?

i think ive done this right so im hoping you can see this reply, and its still happening with him, we have only just found out what he is really like after all the false hope he has been giving us.
    my dad was sent too prison for something he has not done and milton was going to help us appeal against it,
    he has messed up all of the appeal and he has sent the papers to wrong courts claiming he has done it all right, given us false hope, saying he has sent us stuff when he hasnt, not replying to emails, not answering his phone, not accepting my dads phone calls from the prison, and more!
    also taking money off us which he new we was struggling to pay him
  • roypool
    Options
    Add be to the list of people he has fleeced, Jan 2014. He was calling himself Steve Hilton. Good luck with your campaign
  • keyser666
    keyser666 Posts: 2,140 Forumite
    Options
    nickie1234 wrote: »
    i think ive done this right so im hoping you can see this reply, and its still happening with him, we have only just found out what he is really like after all the false hope he has been giving us.
    my dad was sent too prison for something he has not done and milton was going to help us appeal against it,
    he has messed up all of the appeal and he has sent the papers to wrong courts claiming he has done it all right, given us false hope, saying he has sent us stuff when he hasnt, not replying to emails, not answering his phone, not accepting my dads phone calls from the prison, and more!
    also taking money off us which he new we was struggling to pay him
    Well in that case instruct a new solicitor and fill out the legal aid forms to see if he is entitled to legal aid. I would say he is now as he is imprisoned and will pass the test.

There is a timescale for lodging an appeal, no doubt this has been surpassed. In England and Wales:

Magistrates Court Sentence = 21 days to from sentence
    Crown Court Sentence = 28 Days from sentence

If you are appealing the conviction:

Magistrates = 21 Days
    Crown = 28 days from the conviction date

If these have no passed you will need to do it with extenuating circumstances, Milton Forman being the circumstances.

Get onto a solicitor straight away, apologies I or others did not see this sooner bearing in mind there are time constraints
  • susansays
    Options
    I think I've sent you a private message about this rogue, I hope so, I'm a newbie and was trying to comment. Milton Firman just ripped me off for 250 quid. Thank you to all here, I feel like I've escaped by the skin of my teeth, it could have been a whole lot more. That poor vase lady and that lass Nickie. It's terrible.
  • susansays
    Options
    Milton Firman just ripped me off for 250 quid- could have been a lot worse if I hadn't seen these posts. I'm fighting the council over a planning issue- on behalf of a small residents group in the inner city. I'd be happy to join any group/class action to seek redress. What he did to that vase lady and that lass Nikki is disgusting.
  • susansays
    Options
    allyhall wrote: »
    For anyone on here seeking Milton Firman to represent them in any court in the UK I am at present working on bringing this man to Justice. I am hoping that he will not get away with taking anyone else's money for a service he has no right to provide. He is a fraudster and has been struck off from practicing law in anyway by the law society and has been since 2006, if anyone is in contact with this man do not give him any more of your hard earned money he is not what he seems
    I have had a recent encounter with him if you want info for your action.
  • nickie1234
    Options
    my internet has been down for some time! ive only just manged too get back on too see all your replys, thank you everyone for your replys and your support! everything your saying is helping more and more, ive recently been in touch with the legal ombudsman and im currently following the steps through that, again thank you everyone!
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Oh my, he has run a lot of companies. He's currently on the board of " the dream pub company limited"
  • MUMZ2BEE
    MUMZ2BEE Posts: 381 Forumite
    Options
    Thank god I saw this about The Legal Company.

I phoned them up last week to ask about taking action against the police.

He asked me for an upfront fee of £299; I said I didnt have that sort of money as I was on benefits!!

He never returned my call back so I had a lucky escape!!

And yes The Legal Company are still trading!!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback