Hyperoptic - end of the contract

Options
Hi there!

In next month my contract with hyperoptic expires, could you please tell me how I can bargain with them getting good deal for extending?

Best Regards

Comments

• JohnMl88
    Options
    krippo wrote: »
    Hi there!

In next month my contract with hyperoptic expires, could you please tell me how I can bargain with them getting good deal for extending?

Best Regards

Mine finished last May, 150mb £35, they haven’t offered me anything, I cannot leave because hyperoptic is the best option in my area.
  • ywlgy
    ywlgy Posts: 146 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Last year when I contacted them over online chat, they offered me the same new customer only 12 month contract and I took it.
    This year I moved out so did not renew. But I find they now offer monthly rolling contract with the same price as 12 month contract.
  • JohnMl88
    JohnMl88 Posts: 72 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    ywlgy wrote: »
    Last year when I contacted them over online chat, they offered me the same new customer only 12 month contract and I took it.
    This year I moved out so did not renew. But I find they now offer monthly rolling contract with the same price as 12 month contract.
    I have contacted them now and they have told me they can’t offer me the same deal so I asked them for a different deal and nothing. I told the guy I’d like to downgrade and his manager has offered me £26pm(150mb) 12 months minimum contract.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure