Hyperoptic - end of the contract

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Broadband & Internet Access
3 replies 1.1K views
krippokrippo Forumite
40 posts
Ninth Anniversary Combo Breaker
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Broadband & Internet Access
Hi there!

In next month my contract with hyperoptic expires, could you please tell me how I can bargain with them getting good deal for extending?

Best Regards

Replies

• JohnMl88JohnMl88 Forumite
    72 posts
    10 Posts First Anniversary
    krippo wrote: »
    Hi there!

In next month my contract with hyperoptic expires, could you please tell me how I can bargain with them getting good deal for extending?

Best Regards

Mine finished last May, 150mb £35, they haven’t offered me anything, I cannot leave because hyperoptic is the best option in my area.
  • ywlgyywlgy Forumite
    118 posts
    100 Posts Second Anniversary
    Last year when I contacted them over online chat, they offered me the same new customer only 12 month contract and I took it.
    This year I moved out so did not renew. But I find they now offer monthly rolling contract with the same price as 12 month contract.
  • JohnMl88JohnMl88 Forumite
    72 posts
    10 Posts First Anniversary
    ywlgy wrote: »
    Last year when I contacted them over online chat, they offered me the same new customer only 12 month contract and I took it.
    This year I moved out so did not renew. But I find they now offer monthly rolling contract with the same price as 12 month contract.
    I have contacted them now and they have told me they can’t offer me the same deal so I asked them for a different deal and nothing. I told the guy I’d like to downgrade and his manager has offered me £26pm(150mb) 12 months minimum contract.