IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

pcm parking ticket but disabled

Options

Comments

• daffas6688
    daffas6688 Posts: 103 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I indeed phone the equality board. They said the estate owners themselves do not have to supply parking for disabled people. The school is just plonked on the main route through inside the main gates. If the estate owned I am unsure of how the school could gain spaces but it is an interesting thought
  • daffas6688
    edited 23 May 2017 at 10:47PM
    Options
    Umkomaas I will have go at forwarding tomorrow as up very early in morning so bit late now thanks. But will have to think of some other way to show document as I am using a kindle with no camera so will try and get use of a device I can use
  • daffas6688
    Options
    Sorry it is moneyclaim.gov.uk my predictive text made it the other word even when i tried again to write
  • daffas6688
    Options
    The school has no area for parking . There are about 4 spaces for visitors behind an electronic high gate. School children are in this area so is strictly monitored.
  • daffas6688
    Options
    Umkomaas how do i send the photo copies of these (court )forms I have been sent. What are the photo bucket etc and how do I use them on here?I have removed my details from these
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,355 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    daffas6688 wrote: »
    Umkomaas how do i send the photo copies of these (court )forms I have been sent. What are the photo bucket etc and how do I use them on here?I have removed my details from these

Put 'photobucket' or 'tinypic' into Google ...... and 'hey presto'!
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • daffas6688
    edited 26 May 2017 at 3:38PM
    Options
    I have tried tiny pic and got warning unsafe, ignored and got bambarded with ads so came out of that, photobucket didn't like my postcode so couldn't access that finally drop box took ages to get into but now I can't find the file I uploaded. I am rubbish at pcs . even when I try to find how to attach my letter nothing seems to be appropriate in the top bar, i keep being asked for url addresson some. I feel like throwing the towel in. Also I believe I can't private message you either? Sorry to be pain but been at this for hours now and getting nowhere :( is that not an attachment which is why I am not allowed according to the posting rules. I need a dunce hat as can't seem to get to grips with it all
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    Options
    nobody can post attachments on here, which is why you need to use a file hosting site appropriate to your file , hence use tinypic or photobucket for pictures (like everybody else)

as a newbie you cannot use a live link (a live URL) so you use a dead link , by changing http to hxxp at the start of the link

when you get more posts you can add live links like we do , unless you are already above the threshold here, in which case you can post them
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,355 Forumite
    Options
    when you get more posts you can add live links like we do , unless you are already above the threshold here, in which case you can post them
    With 39 posts I think the OP should be able to post live links. I just think they're struggling with the technology.

@OP - do you have a grandson/daughter who can help. They're very computer savvy these days.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • daffas6688
    edited 26 May 2017 at 9:39PM
    Options
    not sure my grand kids would know but not nearby at mo. So far i have managed to store on drop box. can see each page of my letter. but don't know what to press on this box i am writing in to get it on. the insert image and whatever goes before it won't work .think with the mood i am in the kids would hide in the toilet anyway lol
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure