HSL market system is a scam

Options

Comments

• Owena1
    Owena1 Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    Ok. So here's where I'm at.
    Reported to FCA this morning, am now sending them photographs of everything I received from HSL.
    Will be speaking to Action Fraud tomorrow morning.
    Spoke to my bank (Lloyds) who have taken a detailed report and are passing it onto Investment Fraud.
    I am very much interested in joining forces with all you others that have been caught by this.
    I will get to the bottom of it... so Austin, Ethan, Scott etc... if you read this. We are on your case
    Keep in touch please....
  • clubconsoles
    Options
    My Bank, Santander, have been on their tail for the last three months.
    There is an objection to them being struck off at companies house.
    I really hope these individuals are caught.
  • Khayrul
    Khayrul Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,
    I am a victim of the same scam guys, I feel stupid to buy this HSL Smart System, In November 17, a guy by the name of Scott Taylor, apparently he is from Australia called me, God knows from where he got my number, and lured me into this scam like the others here I paid £3950 and £350 for value stock data. They did not even activate my account fully. I never traded anything. Now their phone replies invalid and no reply to my email. I am totally gutted, seems like we all are duped here. Please keep us updated if any hope to recover our money arises.
  • Khayrul
    Options
    'they were so convincing'- exactly, they never sounded like the people who set up a scam. I cant believe with this sort of skill they have to scam people as their profession.
  • clubconsoles
    Options
    Khayrul wrote: »
    'they were so convincing'- exactly, they never sounded like the people who set up a scam. I cant believe with this sort of skill they have to scam people as their profession.
    I am 53 and its first time I have ever been scammed.
    Like you say, they were very convincing.
    If Ethan Bailey, Scott taylor, Kevin Stewart, Mark laurence or Austin and Co are reading this.
    Congratulations in getting your ill gotten gains, i suspect most of us wont be sleeping in shop door ways because of you, so maybe you can all sleep at night, who knows??
    Karma is a !!!!! and i KNOW it will come back and bite you in the !!!! eventually.
  • Khayrul
    Options
    Hi Guys,

I just have reported this scam to action fraud. I would ask everyone to do so search their website actionfraud . provide as much as details as you can.
  • Khayrul
    Options
    collectively it would be over 100000 pound. should police not do smoothing?
  • clubconsoles
    Options
    Khayrul wrote: »
    collectively it would be over 100000 pound. should police not do smoothing?
    think you need around 20 people to complain to make £100k Scam, around 12-14 so far so getting there!!
  • davley2
    davley2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited 20 April 2018 at 10:52AM
    Options
    Hi,
    I have been scammed too. I have reported it to action fraud and also raised an MCOL claim. However it came back to me. I am willing to join with others in a class action to get our money back.The company filed a request to have themselves struck off. I objected and got an email to say the strike off is delayed until September 21st. If everyone who was scammed reports to Action Fraud via their website..then I believe the police will investigate.
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,302 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Good luck , assets are 99% likely to be outside the reach of the UK courts and regulator.
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport