Here we can all be heard for a little while. Part 3

Options

Comments

• Pyxis
    Pyxis Posts: 46,077 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Tea, I've just had a few goes at the Musical Features section, (which I never had to do for my Grade 5) and I was hopeless!

Mind you, it took me a while to work out what I was supposed to be doing!

But I got loads of the features wrong! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    I obviously don't know my classical from my romantic!

I will deffo have to practice that!

Must admit, a couple of the rhythms that I had to tap out had a tricky bit!

Don't think I'd better try a higher grade just yet! :rotfl:
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Her Greenliness Baroness Pyxis of the Alphabetty, Pinnacle of Peadom and Official Brainbox
    Founder Member: 'WIMPS ANONYMOUS' and 'VICTIMS of the RANDOM HEDGEHOG'
    I'm in a clique! It's a clique of one! It's a unique clique!
    I love :eek:

• Pyxis
    Options
    Just seen this on the Alphabetty thread.........

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.funnfun.in%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F10%2Fdog-boy-funny-gif-animation.gif&f=1

"You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours!" :D
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Her Greenliness Baroness Pyxis of the Alphabetty, Pinnacle of Peadom and Official Brainbox

• onomatopoeia99
    Options
    Right, going to watch Star Wars on Sky. I saw it in the cinema, have it on Blu Ray amd have watched it plenty of times, but for some reason I end up watching films I like when they come on telly, even if I already own a copy!
    Proud member of the wokerati, though I don't eat tofu.Home is where my books are.Solar PV 5.2kWp system, SE facing, >1% shading, installed March 2019.Mortgage free July 2023
  • Georgiegirl256
    Georgiegirl256 Posts: 7,005 Forumite
    edited 26 August 2016 at 8:11PM
    Options
    tea_lover wrote: »
    Very hit and miss. There's nothing around me, so it's really hard to keep stocked up with pokeballs. I do like going for a walk with it and hatching the eggs though so at least that's kind of holding my interest. I need a trip into town to get stocked up and then I'll be good to go for while again :D.

That's the only thing that's keeping my interest still. I hatched another Diglett before when I took the long the round to the garage. Talking of which....my car failed it's MOT :cry: Failed on a number plate bulb, which is nothing really, but then he says "oh, and it's failed on the suspension arm too". Booked back in for Tuesday and it'll be about £100. Then, the 4x4 has to go in for it's MOT on Friday....all I can say is that if mine failed, I don't hold out much hope for that one.

Then I got some new knee boots, and the problem that I nearly always have with them happened, they wouldn't fasten up because of my big calves. :mad:
  • Wellyboots6
    Wellyboots6 Posts: 2,735 Forumite
    Options
    I have the same problem Georgie, I just wear my boots half zipped now in the hope a new trend will catch on.

I caught a Mr Mime yesterday, was so excited! Bearded One has two pikachus and I haven't even seen one yet.

We managed day 3 of couch to 10k and are rewarding ourselves with chocolate and wine. That's how it works, right?
  • Georgiegirl256
    Options
    I have the same problem Georgie, I just wear my boots half zipped now in the hope a new trend will catch on.

I caught a Mr Mime yesterday, was so excited! Bearded One has two pikachus and I haven't even seen one yet.

We managed day 3 of couch to 10k and are rewarding ourselves with chocolate and wine. That's how it works, right?

A new trend, yeah, I think it'll have to be lol! I really struggle to get a pair to fit.

A Mr Mime, is that the one exclusive to the UK?

That's exactly how the couch to 10k works! :rotfl:
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,843 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    edited 27 August 2016 at 11:02AM
    Options
    Morning all.
    Today's going out plans are on hold as it's raining, so am helping parent with some stuff. This is in part guilt following the "Gitdog's been good today, he only knocked me into the flower beds twice" comment:eek: and partly as an excuse to avoid the "how clean is your house" scenario at mine for a little longer.
    Hoping you all have a good weekend, or at least a better one for anyone feeling fragile.

ETA - have just been chatted up by a younger man telling me I have a gorgeous smile, would I like to go for a drink, and he loves me.:D
    Admittedly he was somewhat worse for wear by 10 am, but am getting to the stage where I get those compliments where I can.:rotfl:
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • Wellyboots6
    Wellyboots6 Posts: 2,735 Forumite
    Options
    Dont feel guilty Elsien, it could have been worse!
    Little Sod ate a rolling pin today, think he had been watching too much Bake Off.
    I'm in an absolutely vile mood today and no idea why. Taken myself off to bed out the way.
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,843 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I have days like that sometimes - I even annoy myself when I'm in that sort of mood.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • Pyxis
    Options
    elsien wrote: »
    I have days like that sometimes - I even annoy myself when I'm in that sort of mood.

At first I thought you meant you have days when you eat the rolling pin.

:D
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure