over spend and over eat

Options

Comments

• Tesco_points_addict
    Options
    Mee too
    Over eat/overspend
    There is a great thread on Old Style board about a lady who is living healthly for £40 a month (this includes her hubbys eats too) I have found it very insperational

TPA x
    MFW - We've only gone and blooming done it!
    May 2013:j
  • Tesco_points_addict
    Options
    OK we all need to change too many Ils to too many ££
    not as we are too many Ild not enough ££

TPA x
    MFW - We've only gone and blooming done it!
    May 2013:j
  • Puzzledbubbles
    Puzzledbubbles Posts: 1,853 Forumite
    Options
    i think we could do some kind of target, what do you think blue?

You could set us all a challenge - i would be up for it!!!!!!!

(ive eaten the shepherds pie and am convincing myself that i dont need to go to the shop for bread and cheese)
  • LilMissEmmylou
    LilMissEmmylou Posts: 1,721 Forumite
    Options
    puzzled u dont need the bread and cheese! I started "healthy eating" 4 days ago. I shoved my cheese in the freezer to stop me eating it as i loooooove cheese! You can do it - ignore it and get some fruit!
  • bluejeans
    bluejeans Posts: 552 Forumite
    Options
    OMG I am so over the moon with all your responses, thankyou

Ive never ever done anything like this before. OMG set you all a challenge ???

Well Ive started so I will have to go on.

Untill I have a good think about a doable challenge, Ill give you a one to get you over tonight and I will be on bright and early with a one for tomorrow.

For the rest of the night I challenge you all not to give into emotional hunger.
    It may be hard, it will be for me but just think how you will feel in the morning, when you wake up, knowing on this occasion you have beaten the food monster.

Do you all have a table you can sit at for meals at home ?

Jo x
    1st January 2012 £2500 and 56lbs debts
    22nd Oct 2014 £1500 and 42lbs debts
  • backontrack_2
    Options
    I think this thread is a fab idea - I wish I had as many pounds in cash as I have pounds on my tum! But please no bob the builder stuff!!
  • bluejeans
    Options
    Hiya backontrack, glad to have you with us, promise no more btb lol

jo x
  • Puzzledbubbles
    Puzzledbubbles Posts: 1,853 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Lil Miss

Thank you .......... i am resisiting

I think the worse thing is i can be good all week at work until Friday then i decide its the weekend so its ok and bang, there goes everything.

i know you are all going to say im stupid, but the reason i love cheese and bread so much is that im not supposed to have it (ive got wheat and dairy intollerance) so that makes it even worse (and if i eat too much i get soooooooo ill.)

Its all silly.

I accept the challenge for tonight Blue i am not going to eat emotionally tonight (and im going to do my best to ignore OH if he does)
  • bluejeans
    Options
    nice one bubbles ( i luv just blue)

I can make two changes tonight 1 food and 1 money

I work permanent night-shift and on my nights off i go to my friends house at 10PM to help her put her husband to bed. As he has MS. Not all out of the goodness of my heart i do get paid very well for this.

1. i always call in the garage to get some chocolate to eat on route, not tonight.

2. when i get paid at the end of the month, which can be anything between £50 and £100 depends how many nights i go, i just put it in my purse and waste it. not this month though.

Jo x
  • Deep_In_Debt
    Deep_In_Debt Posts: 8,579 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    I've just got back from my nice long walk (via the shop!) felt healthy and refreshed and have now just undone all that good work by eating some chocolate. I'm sure I've just put back on all the calories I've lost on my nice brisk walk. I did only eat 4 squares of choc...trouble is, can't just stop at 4 squares now I have the taste for it...!
    Debt 30k in 2008.:eek::o Cleared all my debt in 2013 and loving being debt free :)
    Mortgage free since 2014 :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport