IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

AOS completed, defense required

Options

Comments

• TPSTwats
    TPSTwats Posts: 126 Forumite
    Options
    Really, wow!

4 figures. At least that will teach them something.

Regards.
  • TPSTwats
    TPSTwats Posts: 126 Forumite
    Options
    Just a quick update. They have sent a questionnaire indicating that they want to continue with the claim.

Better get reading, I am correct in believing that my next step is to organise a witness statement with photographs (obviously reading&understanding a previous thread first).

#Gulp
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,652 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    TPSTwats wrote: »
    Just a quick update. They have sent a questionnaire indicating that they want to continue with the claim.

Better get reading, I am correct in believing that my next step is to organise a witness statement with photographs (obviously reading&understanding a previous thread first).
    No, that's not correct.

It might be a good idea to follow the suggestion made in post #27 above, just four days ago.
  • TPSTwats
    Options
    Thanks Keith. I have reread the thread of what needs to be done by when and will complete the form accordingly.

For reference purposes:
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5546325
  • TPSTwats
    Options
    Just noticed that the defense questionnaire has been completed by claimant. Do I need to wait for the court to send me my questionnaire or should i chase it through?
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,355 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    TPSTwats wrote: »
    Just noticed that the defense questionnaire has been completed by claimant. Do I need to wait for the court to send me my questionnaire or should i chase it through?

I think the bargepole walkthrough in the sticky guides you on this.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • TPSTwats
    Options
    Ok, I still have not received anything from the court. I have been waiting for a questionnaire as stated in the stickies but all i have been sent are the ones completed by the claimant.

Claim status:
    A claim was issued against you on 03/10/2018
    Your acknowledgment of service was submitted on 14/10/2018 at 20:07:46
    Your acknowledgment of service was received on 15/10/2018 at 08:02:01
    A claim was issued against you on 03/10/2018
    Your acknowledgment of service was submitted on 14/10/2018 at 20:07:46
    Your acknowledgment of service was received on 15/10/2018 at 08:02:01
    Your defence was received on 30/10/2018
    DQ sent to you on 17/11/2018
    DQ filed by claimant on 17/11/2018
  • Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,319 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    DQ sent to you on 17/11/2018

Maybe call the court and see how they sent it. 17/11/18 is a Saturday so unlikely to have been posted(?) maybe e-mail, worth checking SPAM box maybe?
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,747 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    It's only Monday 19th and you are wondering why the DQ drawn up on Saturday hasn't arrived yet? Because it's in the post this week!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • TPSTwats
    Options
    Questionnaire received and completed.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills