Who's ever won a holiday? Where to?!

Options

Comments

• badskindollheart
    Options
    I won a four day trip to San Diego, with Comic Con tickets from this site. We were able to extend our stay to 7 days by just adding on our own hotel for the extra days (the flight cost didn't change so the prize company were happy to arrange a different flight back).

It was amazing! A place we would never have gone but we loved it there.

Thanks MSE!
    I am Doll Parts
    Bad Skin, Doll Heart
  • elizaco
    elizaco Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    A couple of years ago I won two lovely holidays. I won a 2 night stay at Brompton Lakes in North Yorkshire with Welcome to Yorkshire. And a 3 night stay in Dublin including hotel, ferry crossing and £500 spending money with Classic FM.
  • Lala36
    Lala36 Posts: 16 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    My most recent win was a week to Russia, all flights and hotels paid for (we stayed in two cities), tickets to watch ENG v BEL at the World Cup with VIP hospitality. Spending money & loads of merchandise included. What an experience!
  • AspieGirl101
    Options
    Just got back from 2 night stay to an Unknown Location with Wizzair - Ended up going to Bari, Italy! Such an amazing experience :)
  • raspberryfluff
    Options
    I've just had a letter to say I've won a family self catering holiday to Spain, including flights, car hire and £200 for insurance and other costs. We've been online and totted it up, and all in all it's about £2500!
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
  • lindens
    lindens Posts: 2,870 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Not as exciting as some, when Alton Towers opened their new hotel (Splash landings or something like that it is called) I won a 2 day park ticket and an overnight stay in this hotel
    You're not your * could have not of * Debt not dept *
  • bondieboy
    bondieboy Posts: 123 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    3 nights in Austria back in 2014. Included flights and amazing accommodation with a very special fondue meal that we needed some off road tank to get us to! Worth £2500. Thanks MSE and all you posters.
  • sarah20161
    Options
    Nice to hear that it's actually possible. I always assumed nobody won the big prizes in competitions (which is probably overly cynical!).
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    sarah20161 wrote: »
    Nice to hear that it's actually possible. I always assumed nobody won the big prizes in competitions (which is probably overly cynical!).

This whole sub-forum is full of winners (big and small), this thread is just a very very small part of that.
  • DisneyLisa
    DisneyLisa Posts: 204 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I have won three - New York, Barcelona and Iceland
    Won a holiday every year since 2014......come on 2021!!
    2020 Winnings Value £3750
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport