Boot 50% sale has started online

Comments

• kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Figgi wrote: »
    I think we will go back to the pattern after last year and it will be Wednesday 22nd.

This is just me speculating at the moment but if I get told anything I’ll report back

I totally forgot they moved it from a Wed to a Friday before. Well if it's Wed 22nd I'm scunnered as I can't make it then.
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• Figgi
    Figgi Posts: 280 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Fragrance gift sets have gone further down from today. Someone in my local shop told me they were waiting for the tickets to get delivered but the offer had started.

Still no date for 70%
  • Thank you Figgi
    Xx
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,942 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    50% is only really 25% off when you allow for the fact that it was mainly 3 for 2 to start with.

Similarly 70% off us really only 45% off.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • JWM
    JWM Posts: 454 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Was in my local large Boots yesterday - I could not believe the amount of 50% stock they had! Normally its 7-8 rows before Xmas, but its now almost all of the first floor - at least 14 rows of the stuff!

Mostly Lynx and Soap and Glory, the No7 stuff at 50% was sold out straight after Xmas.

Can't see Boots starting the 70% sale until there is at least a dent in this lot!

By the way, even at 70% there was still nothing I wanted/needed.
  • luxor4t
    luxor4t Posts: 11,125 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    ..... I miss the old days of waiting up to see if the website goes down .....

Those were the days, the Boots thread, the silly jokes at 2am or whenever it was when we were all staring at the screen saver, and the absolute shock when the prices rolled down, and my b****y screen froze! :mad::eek::D

By the time I got it reloaded every blessed thing in my basket was out of stock :rotfl:

One sale I bought 4 pairs of bootee slippers because they were some ridiculous low price. The beastly things proved to be practically indestructible and washed really well. I gave one pair away, but more than six years later I am finally finishing off the last pair! As they were all identical there is a family legend that I never buy new slippers :(:D:o
    I can cook and sew, make flowers grow.
  • calash
    calash Posts: 3,566 Forumite
    I won, I won, I won!
    Hi does anyone know if Boots are going to do the 75% off this year? Thanks
  • Our local medium sized store was almost devoid of 50% off rubbish on Friday 6 aisles of empty shelves and a load of harry potter tatt.
  • If anyone happens to know what stock levels are like at Meadowhall, if you could let me know please :)
  • Lavendar
    Lavendar Posts: 55 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Is there another thread about Boots sale or the 70% sale this one is very short
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure