IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

told not to worry about payment and enjoy the day by the staff

Options

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,762 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Hand amend the court copy, initial beside the change, and do not even mention it.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • harnas
    harnas Posts: 58 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks a lot... i wish i could push the Thank you button more than once for you!
  • harnas
    Options
    Just been to court. They don’t give any confirmation or receipts but said it would be stamped with todays date and opened on Monday. I did some pictures of putting it in a box. They also said they have cctv keeping it for a year and that can be used as evidence too (i explained that my case is of similar nature)... and then they said “don’t worry”.... been there once too. Had to trust though, (and I am a trusty person i guess...)
    I hope that works...
  • harnas
    Options
    hello, out of context but preparing my "speech".

does this sound roughly ok and is true in essence?

Another example is for the Beavis case, which i also used (in BW Legal example) pointing out that in the Beavis case the legitimate commercial interests were not unfair, but the paralegal fails to notice that this case was about a commercial free of charge timed parking, and not pay-and-display type of parking, which is different in nature than the one in my case - requiring pay and display for all time and not really being commercial (i.e. shops are not the main purpose for the client of the parking).!
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    Yes that's OK.

Now some more work and something else for you to print out for your hearing bundle! The CRA 2015 Sch 2, read CEC16's thread where BW Legal's barrister probably wished he hadn't turned up (NO LINK OF COURSE!).
  • harnas
    Options
    Thanks Coupon-mad.

I already submitted the bundle - case tomorrow. just preparing the points now.

Will look at this though.
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    I know - you can ambush with it, as I did on Monday having read it over the weekend before I went to the Southampton case.

The CRA is a rare animal in that you do not have to have mentioned it at all, and a consumer sign is never exempt from the test of fairness in the CRA, and the PPC will have breached 6, 10 and 14 of Schedule 2 of the CRA, I bet!

Take 3 copies to confidently hand out and do not be told you cannot - if they try, point to para 71 of the CRA if told you can't introduce this now. The court has a duty.
  • harnas
    Options
    damn u r giving me some last minute work... :P

i am finishing my verbal statement but don't want to make it public beforehand. doesnt feel right plus it's more like notes for me... well started this way and now turning to an essay....
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    sorryyyy!!

But it was such fun to slap Sch 2 of the CRA on the table at Southampton, I want you to enjoy taking the Judge to that as well!

It is a nailed on way to stop any possibility of the £60 add on being allowed if you lose.
  • harnas
    Options
    I will seriously look into it but i count on winning:)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure