Opinion Outpost - Any Good?

Comments

• Thanks but I've tried that without any joy, I was hoping that there was a ombudsman who looked after this sort of thing...
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,892 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    pmk123 wrote: »
    Thanks but I've tried that without any joy, I was hoping that there was a ombudsman who looked after this sort of thing...

There is not I wouldn't bother wasting anytime on it but the "surveypolice" site has a few tips,

If you’re communicating back and forth with a survey site about a missing reward, put your survey taking with them on pause; if in the end, you are unable to collect your reward, don’t meanwhile risk your continued support for them by answering their surveys.
    Tell the survey panel that you will leave a negative review of their panel on SurveyPolice and other review sites if you don’t receive your reward in a timely manner. Even mentioning this one point can be effective in getting action.

https://www.surveypolice.com/blog/what-to-do-when-you-dont-get-your-promised-survey-incentives/
  • regista
    regista Posts: 128 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Similar issue here. I was paid fine for the normal surveys which I stopped doing after meeting the initial cashout requirements because of the low pay.

I've chased them for a diary survey payment but they keep moving the goalposts on when it will be paid. My account hasn't been closed and I'm awaiting a response from my latest email but I'm not holding out hope as searching for Opinion Outpost makes for grim reading.
  • allison445
    allison445 Posts: 752 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Never had a problem with this site myself always been paid for any surveys, diaries and product testing the diary surveys do take a bit longer to pay but this isn't unusual I did a diary survey last week with panelbase which won't pay out till after the end of the fieldwork in July

It's always wise to cash out as soon as you reach the minimum threshold that way if the site disappears or blocks you for breaching one of there endless terms and conditions you don't lose much.

I have been bitten in the past by a few sites and although it's frustrating there are loads of good survey sites out there you just need to find the ones that work best for you.
  • sebloak
    sebloak Posts: 185 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    I did a diary study a couple of months ago what seemed to be taking too long to pay out so emailed them too, their response was that the study was still ongoing, a couple of days later it was paid.

Currently waiting on a product test survey but since the product took a couple of weeks to arrive and then nearly a month for the survey about its use to arrive i'm not expecting payment for a while.
  • I did the same diary study and have been told they will pay it this week, last promised date was the start of April.
  • Just FYI my £5/100 points for the diary study has now been paid
  • sebloak
    edited 30 July 2019 at 8:41PM
    Is anyone doing the PSVT surveys? I got paid for the big qualifying survey in june and have done 5 weeklies, but not recieved any points for them yet (£5 in points for each it said). So, Just curious to see if anyone has been paid for any of the weekly ones yet?

cheers
  • sebloak
    Is anyone having problems logging in to the Opinon outpost UK website? I can get in to answer surveys via email link, but it wont let me access the members only area to cash out, view my account details etc. Contacted them via FAQ page, but should i assume the account has been terminated?
  • d0nna
    d0nna Posts: 134 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    sebloak wrote: »
    Is anyone having problems logging in to the Opinon outpost UK website? I can get in to answer surveys via email link, but it wont let me access the members only area to cash out, view my account details etc. Contacted them via FAQ page, but should i assume the account has been terminated?

I've just tried logging in, my account is fine and it lets me view the members only area etc. I assume that your account hasn't been terminated if you can still answer surveys. Hopefully you can log in now or they get back to you soon to resolve your issue.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback