sebloak Posts: 185 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Seems to be working now
  • mx18
    mx18 Posts: 5 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Is anyone else not able to redeem their points for vouchers? It’s happened to me since Thursday that I haven’t been able to redeem. I’ve seen on Facebook and Instagram that lots of other people have had the same issue too. Has anyone else had this issue? I can still do the surveys though, just can’t redeem. It comes up with a red error message saying ‘an error has occurred. Please try again’. Not sure if I’m one of the unlucky few that have been wiped from the panel in their quarterly bannings. I’ve contacted the help desk but no reply yet. Anyone else got the same issue?
  • allison445
    allison445 Posts: 752 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    mx18 said:
    Is anyone else not able to redeem their points for vouchers? It’s happened to me since Thursday that I haven’t been able to redeem. I’ve seen on Facebook and Instagram that lots of other people have had the same issue too. Has anyone else had this issue? I can still do the surveys though, just can’t redeem. It comes up with a red error message saying ‘an error has occurred. Please try again’. Not sure if I’m one of the unlucky few that have been wiped from the panel in their quarterly bannings. I’ve contacted the help desk but no reply yet. Anyone else got the same issue?
    I am having the same issue tried to redeem a reward today and got this message
     An error has occured. Please try again.
    Been with them for years and never heard of quarterly bans
    Have noticed the annoying web chat icon has been removed 
  • allison445
    allison445 Posts: 752 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Managed to redeem my rewards today must have been a technical glitch
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing