We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Pippi’s pulling up her stripey-socks for the final sprint towards the Good-Life……………

Options

Comments

• MrsMoo2U
    MrsMoo2U Posts: 4,005 Forumite
    Options
    Well, two days away and 4 pages into your new diary. How popular are you?
    Loving the fact you have a new diary. I missed you. Not read the 4 pages yet, will read later when I get back from the Dr's (bumpity bumps in car explained in my thread) but as it will take me several hours on the bus I may not be able to catch up until later today.
    Looking forward to reading about the fat balls (skimmed the thread) as I have been pondering this for a while.
    Some days there aren't any trumpets, just lots of dragons. Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow -- Mary Anne Radmacher
  • Cheery_Daff
    Cheery_Daff Posts: 15,855 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Oooh, lovely pic pippi! (made the thread go all wide though :rotfl:)

Just had cake, and there's a possibility of cancelling our meeting tomorrow, which means I'll be able to work from home :D Saving me at least £12, and several hours of faffing around! :D Fingers crossed....
  • Pippilongstocking
    Pippilongstocking Posts: 16,336 Forumite
    edited 29 November 2010 at 12:48PM
    Options
    cherisong wrote: »
    Well, two days away and 4 pages into your new diary. How popular are you?
    Loving the fact you have a new diary. I missed you. Not read the 4 pages yet, will read later when I get back from the Dr's (bumpity bumps in car explained in my thread) but as it will take me several hours on the bus I may not be able to catch up until later today.
    Looking forward to reading about the fat balls (skimmed the thread) as I have been pondering this for a while.

I hope you're OK - off ot find out.............(()) and happy belated burfday :) (Not popular - um I'm very waffly and chatty which people let me indulge!) x
    Oooh, lovely pic pippi! (made the thread go all wide though :rotfl:)

I took it out - lol link to it there - big view here!:D

Just had cake, and there's a possibility of cancelling our meeting tomorrow, which means I'll be able to work from home :D Saving me at least £12, and several hours of faffing around! :D Fingers crossed....

I've kept the petrol money too :) but no idea what will happen tomorrow :)
    Total debt 26/4/18 <£1925 we were getting there. :beer:
    Total debt as of 28/4/19 £7867.38:eek:
    minus 112.06 = £7755.32:money:
    :money:Sleeves up folks.:money:
  • Uniscots97
    Uniscots97 Posts: 6,687 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi, glad i found you all again. Thought I was going mad when I couldn't find the thread. Snowed in too, working from home. Have lovely and very understanding new boss. Hope everyone is well.
    CC2 = £8687.86 ([STRIKE]£10000[/STRIKE] )CC1 = £0 ([STRIKE]£9983[/STRIKE] ); Reusing shopping bags savings =£5.80 vs spent £1.05.Wine is like opera. You can enjoy it even if you don't understand it and too much can give you a headache the next day J
  • savingforarainyday
    Options
    Hehe found you.....:D

Just been playing catch up, I am on my own all day today and it is lovely:p

Happy new diary etc....

I am going to make some stuff today in the kitchen......, but I shall return later

for all those with the white stuff enjoy your snow day.
    My finances are work in progress.
    Normal veiwing will resume shortly
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hello! You sound like you're trying to avoid the bird table magnetism :) and of course you're popular! The chilli thing above reminds me - I think what I've bought to try your experiment may not be a chili, just a long pepper :o I sound knowledgeable *sometimes* but I'm so thick most of the time its funny :rotfl:

Off to my accountants once I've had a bit to eat, so I'll check what the local snow is (whether there is any!).

Take care
    xxx
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • Pippilongstocking
    Pippilongstocking Posts: 16,336 Forumite
    edited 29 November 2010 at 1:14PM
    Options
    unixgirluk wrote: »
    Hi, glad i found you all again. Thought I was going mad when I couldn't find the thread. Snowed in too, working from home. Have lovely and very understanding new boss. Hope everyone is well.

Keep warm - nice to hear from you!
    Hehe found you.....:D

Just been playing catch up, I am on my own all day today and it is lovely:p

Happy new diary etc....

I am going to make some stuff today in the kitchen......, but I shall return later

for all those with the white stuff enjoy your snow day.

Good oh - hope you are good :) goodluck in the kitchen!
    Karmacat wrote: »
    Hello! You sound like you're trying to avoid the bird table magnetism :) and of course you're popular! The chilli thing above reminds me - I think what I've bought to try your experiment may not be a chili, just a long pepper :o I sound knowledgeable *sometimes* but I'm so thick most of the time its funny :rotfl:

Off to my accountants once I've had a bit to eat, so I'll check what the local snow is (whether there is any!).

Take care
    xxx

KC they are same thing really (kind of) - same family, same method etc :) go for it!

Goodluck at accountant!

Bird table - um its wonderful and using rspb site to check out my shoddy knowledge of whats out there. I could swear I just saw a snow bunting - but maybe not........................
  • Marru
    Marru Posts: 4,126 Forumite
    Options
    Waves hello :hello:

And dashes off, normal service will resume in two weeks time...
    "Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end."

• Cheery_Daff
    Cheery_Daff Posts: 15,855 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Ooh, Marru, where are you off to?!
  • Pippilongstocking
    Options
    Marru wrote: »
    Waves hello :hello:

And dashes off, normal service will resume in two weeks time...

Hello - after your exams you can breathe a bit easier!!! Goodluck with the unpacking..............
    Ooh, Marru, where are you off to?!

I think its exams cheery - um alot of snow here - can't get into work server as its down - my supervisor has been looking for me (I heard via the grapevine) - dunno if I should call or leave it?

Hope the cake was good!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income