Lastminute.com - Top Secret Hotels REVEALED (London ONLY)

Options

Comments

• Pelican_eats_pigeon
    Options
    tanstar wrote: »
    Excellent, centrally located hotel in Victoria

Excuse me if its been mentioned already, I did a search but can't see it.
    I'm thinking its possibly,
    The Grange Rochester Hotel

What do you think?
    Hotel information

This comfortable hotel enjoys a peaceful location in the heart of London. Guests can easily explore the city with its numerous attractions and visit London's finest shops and theatres. Each of the exquisite bedrooms are beautifully decorated and elegantly furnished with fine fabrics and hand carved rosewood furniture.
    Restaurant

• Restaurant: Enjoy fine dining and wines at the French restaurant of the hotel.
    Bar

• Bar: Relax and unwind in the bar reading your newspaper or enjoying your favourite drink.
    Local attractions

• Buckingham Palace
    • House of Parliament
    • Big Ben
    • Westminster Abbey
    • St. James Park
    • London Eye

Hotel facilities

• Room Service
    • airport shuttle service (on request)
    • Banqueting facilities
    • Concierge
    • Elevator/Lift
    • Free newspaper
    • Lobby bar
    • Luggage room
    • Postal and fax service
    • Reception (24 hours)
    • Safety Deposit Boxes
    • Theatre reservations
    • Wi-Fi
    • 24 hour concierge

Yes, this is the Grange Rochester.
    Heres another.
    Save ££ with our offers ! Close to Oxford Street.
    Any ideas anyone????

Hard to be 100% as the description would help, but I'm about 97% sure this is the Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes Hotel.
  • Pelican_eats_pigeon
    Options
    Does anybody know what hotel the 'Amazing Offer in Passeig de GraciaBarcelona, ES' it's a 5* top secret hotel on last minute.

More info

'Amazing Offer in Passeig de Gracia! The modern hotel is located close to all the famous attractions Barcelona has to offer. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and a mini-bar. The hotel provides a gym, an outdoor jacuzzi and a bar.'

Near by attractions

Sagrada Familia

Nou Camp FC Barcelona

Ramblas

Barcelona Cathedral

Picasso Museum

Güell Park

Cheers

Presumably you have the answer from tripadvisor but if not, this is the Eurostars BCN Design hotel (I've independently confirmed this). You might want to start a new thread for lastminute hotels abroad as this is really supposed to be for London hotels and most people revaling them won't necessarily know about ones elsewhere.
  • dazzlepuff
    Options
    * Trendy high quality hotel, Amazing location

Minutes walk from Shakespeare's Globe Theatre , Tate Modern, Millennium Bridge, and St Paul's Cathedral, London Eye on the West and London Bridge on the East. Superb hotel in the heart of London ideal for either Business trip or Week end break as Covent Garden is only 20 minutes walk away!!!

Any ideas? I'm thinking maybe the Novotel south?

Thanks!
  • bahama_mama
    Options
    hi just wondering if anyone knows what hotel this is. Thanks

<LI class=text>Superb high quality hotel next to Tower Bridge<LI class=city>London, GB
    This hotel offers luxury facilities and great views over London for all travellers. Dining in the hotel's restaurant is a great experience, enjoy local and international dishes with exceptional service. All guests enjoy complimentary use of the swimming pool, gym, steam room and sauna
  • Pelican_eats_pigeon
    Options
    dazzlepuff wrote: »
    * Trendy high quality hotel, Amazing location

Minutes walk from Shakespeare's Globe Theatre , Tate Modern, Millennium Bridge, and St Paul's Cathedral, London Eye on the West and London Bridge on the East. Superb hotel in the heart of London ideal for either Business trip or Week end break as Covent Garden is only 20 minutes walk away!!!

Any ideas? I'm thinking maybe the Novotel south?

Thanks!

Actually the Mercure London City Bankside.
  • Pelican_eats_pigeon
    Options
    hi just wondering if anyone knows what hotel this is. Thanks

<LI class=text>Superb high quality hotel next to Tower Bridge<LI class=city>London, GB
    This hotel offers luxury facilities and great views over London for all travellers. Dining in the hotel's restaurant is a great experience, enjoy local and international dishes with exceptional service. All guests enjoy complimentary use of the swimming pool, gym, steam room and sauna

Grange City Hotel. I would personally view this as more of a good 4* hotel than a true 5*, so bear this in mind when comparing prices.
  • MartyC
    MartyC Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    Heres another.
    Save ££ with our offers ! Close to Oxford Street.
    Any ideas anyone????

Yes, it's:

Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes
    108 Baker Street
    London
    W1U 6LJ

Full description:

Save ££ with our offers ! Close to Oxford Street. - 4* - London
    *Great Offers! Superb Location near Oxford Street!* This fabulous boutique hotel is situated on a World famous London street, providing the ideal London getaway with easy access to London's main attractions, Madame Tussauds, London Zoo, Oxford Street, Bond Street and Hyde Park, and just 15 minutes away from Wembley Stadium.
  • bahama_mama
    Options
    hi, can anyone tell me what these hotels may be? Thanks

West End excellence ideal for Oxford St. shopping - 4* - London
    This contemporary 4star hotel with recently refurbished bedrooms is just a short walk away from Oxford Street and a approx 10 minutes tube ride Westfield Shopping Centre. The hotel is ideal for family or shopping trips and boasts a great choice of leisure facilities including several bars and restaurants and a 12.5m indoor swimming pool. With an underground car park, two main tube stations next to the hotel and all major rail stations close by, the hotel is easily accessible.

Amazing deal at Cool Luxury City Centre Hotel - 4* - London

A modern and stylish 4 star hotel in the city centre. Only a short walk from 2 underground stations and with great views over the River Thames. Attractions nearby include St Pauls, Tate Modern and Tower of London - all within walking distance. Within the hotel enjoy their renowned Italian restaurant and trendy DJ bar

Thanks
  • Henstar
    Options
    Hi Bahama mama,

I think 'Amazing deal at Cool Luxury City Centre Hotel - 4* - London' is Andaz on Liverpool St.... New to this so I could be wrong!

Anyone know what 'Spectacular hotel with stunning views of London - 4* - London' is?

Spectacular hotel with stunning views of London. This contemporary hotel has a superb choice of dining experiences and leisure facilities. The hotel is located close to Waterloo and Westminster and numerous London attractions..

I was wondering if it was Hilton London Bridge Tower...?

Thanks in anticipation
  • Pelican_eats_pigeon
    Options
    hi, can anyone tell me what these hotels may be? Thanks

West End excellence ideal for Oxford St. shopping - 4* - London
    This contemporary 4star hotel with recently refurbished bedrooms is just a short walk away from Oxford Street and a approx 10 minutes tube ride Westfield Shopping Centre. The hotel is ideal for family or shopping trips and boasts a great choice of leisure facilities including several bars and restaurants and a 12.5m indoor swimming pool. With an underground car park, two main tube stations next to the hotel and all major rail stations close by, the hotel is easily accessible.

This is the Hilton London Metropole
    Amazing deal at Cool Luxury City Centre Hotel - 4* - London

A modern and stylish 4 star hotel in the city centre. Only a short walk from 2 underground stations and with great views over the River Thames. Attractions nearby include St Pauls, Tate Modern and Tower of London - all within walking distance. Within the hotel enjoy their renowned Italian restaurant and trendy DJ bar

Thanks

This is not the Andaz as suggested above, but Crowne Plaza London The City

These have both been revealed earlier in the thread so do remember to use the search function - you might get yourself a quicker answer!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure