Lastminute.com - Top Secret Hotels REVEALED (London ONLY)

Options

Comments

• weezypoos
    weezypoos Posts: 90 Forumite
    Options
    and if anyone knows of this one too please? I've had a look on google but can't seem to find anything. It's close to Hyde Park so would be ideal for us!

Fantastic Hotel near leafy Hyde Park - 4* - London

This top hotel offers contemporary amenities and services, it is the perfect base for you to explore the beauty of London. It has 119 stylish guestrooms that are designed to provide relaxation, ease, and a memorable night's rest. view full hotel description
    Restaurant
    • Restaurant: In this restaurant guests can relish delicious local and international cuisine in an elegant setting. Its opened from 18:00-21:00.
    Bar
    • Bar: You can find a selection of drinks in the hotels bar.
    Local attractions
    • Hyde Park
  • Top_Matey
    Options
    Excellent, centrally located hotel in Victoria
    is the Grange Rochester ...

69 Vincent Square
    Westminster
    London
    SW1P 2PA
    GB
  • Pelican_eats_pigeon
    Options
    weezypoos wrote: »
    Superb Hotel in A Central Location - 4* - London

Hotel information

Its superb location in the Victoria area means this excellent 4-star hotel is within walking distance from the London Eye, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, Soho, the Southbank and the Tate Gallery, as well as some of the best Shows in London.

This is the Hesperia London Victoria. In my opinion it's acceptable but nothing special, sort of three-and-a-half-star if you like.
  • Pelican_eats_pigeon
    Options
    weezypoos wrote: »
    and if anyone knows of this one too please? I've had a look on google but can't seem to find anything. It's close to Hyde Park so would be ideal for us!

Fantastic Hotel near leafy Hyde Park - 4* - London

This top hotel offers contemporary amenities and services, it is the perfect base for you to explore the beauty of London. It has 119 stylish guestrooms that are designed to provide relaxation, ease, and a memorable night's rest. view full hotel description
    Restaurant
    • Restaurant: In this restaurant guests can relish delicious local and international cuisine in an elegant setting. Its opened from 18:00-21:00.
    Bar
    • Bar: You can find a selection of drinks in the hotels bar.
    Local attractions
    • Hyde Park

This is the Shaftesbury Premier Hyde Park Paddington. I strongly, strongly advise that you do NOT stay here. This is only my opinion but I personally view this Shaftesbury group of hotels as more of a 'bait-and-switch' scam than a hotel group.
  • newdawn_2
    newdawn_2 Posts: 365 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone know what this is? Thanks

Situated in the heart of London's newest commercial district and only minutes from superb shopping & entertainment facilities. The hotel is on the doorstep of South Quay DLR station with a footbridge linked to Canary Wharf Underground. Only 15 minutes from London City Airport and the West End.
  • tinkerbell1403
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm trying to book a secret hotel for Sunday 16th May when I go to see Michael Buble. Can anyone help me with this description?

Contemporary riverside hotel opposite O2 - 4* - London
    Modern 4 star hotel with complimentary boat transfer to and from the O2 arena as a supplement to planned engineering works on the Jubilee/DLR networks on some dates. Close to Greenwich & Canary Wharf this location is perfect for the O2 and ExCel with good links to central London. This hotel offers onsite valet parking, restaurant and bar (inc outdoor terrace). Also onsite is the hotels comfortable Spa and gym. Rooms feature pay movies, free wifi, tea/coffee facilities and 24 hour room service.

Business facilities
      <LI class=hotelDescription>Business Centre <LI class=hotelDescription>Conference Rooms <LI class=hotelDescription>Fax <LI class=hotelDescription>Modem Access <LI class=hotelDescription>PC for Guests <LI class=hotelDescription>Photocopying
    • Secreterial Service

Hotel facilities
      <LI class=hotelDescription>24 hour security <LI class=hotelDescription>Room Service <LI class=hotelDescription>Air Conditioning <LI class=hotelDescription>Car rental desk <LI class=hotelDescription>Concierge <LI class=hotelDescription>Currency Exchange <LI class=hotelDescription>Laundry <LI class=hotelDescription>Night Porter <LI class=hotelDescription>Parking* <LI class=hotelDescription>Spa treatments <LI class=hotelDescription>Wi-Fi
    • 24 hour concierge
    *May incur an additional cost

Leisure facilities
      <LI class=hotelDescription>Gym <LI class=hotelDescription>Massage <LI class=hotelDescription>Sauna
    • spa

Room facilities
      <LI class=hotelDescription>Air Conditioning <LI class=hotelDescription>Complimentary toiletries <LI class=hotelDescription>Double-glazed windows <LI class=hotelDescription>En-Suite Bathroom <LI class=hotelDescription>Tea/coffee facilities <LI class=hotelDescription>Telephone <LI class=hotelDescription>Television <LI class=hotelDescription>Trouser Press <LI class=hotelDescription>Voicemail <LI class=hotelDescription>High speed internet connection <LI class=hotelDescription>Modem Access <LI class=hotelDescription>Hairdryer <LI class=hotelDescription>Mini-bar
    • Safe free of charge

Restaurant
    • Restaurant and Bar: Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner serving modern, British cuisine
  • newdawn_2
    newdawn_2 Posts: 365 Forumite
    Options
    Its Radisson New Providence Wharf
    See pg 16 of thread. HTH
  • tinkerbell1403
    Options
    Thanks

Can anyone help with this one?

Easy access to the O2 and Canary Wharf - 4* - London
    This hotel is situated in the heart of historic Greenwich, a short ride from the O2 on the thames clippers and only 10 minutes away from Canary Wharf on the DLR. Full service hotel with a bar, restaurant and fitness facilities, we pride ourselves for the quality of service we deliver.

Hotel name and address: This information will be provided on your confirmation e-mail

Room facilities
      <LI class=hotelDescription>Room Service* <LI class=hotelDescription>Alarm clock <LI class=hotelDescription>Climate Control <LI class=hotelDescription>Daily housekeeping <LI class=hotelDescription>dining area <LI class=hotelDescription>Double sofa bed <LI class=hotelDescription>Double-glazed windows <LI class=hotelDescription>Duvets <LI class=hotelDescription>En-Suite Bathroom <LI class=hotelDescription>Free Internet access* <LI class=hotelDescription>Free safe box with laptop capacity <LI class=hotelDescription>Tea/coffee facilities <LI class=hotelDescription>Telephone* <LI class=hotelDescription>Television <LI class=hotelDescription>TV speaker in bathroom <LI class=hotelDescription>Voicemail <LI class=hotelDescription>Wake-up calls <LI class=hotelDescription>High speed internet connection * <LI class=hotelDescription>Work desk with lamp <LI class=hotelDescription>Modem Access <LI class=hotelDescription>Hairdryer <LI class=hotelDescription>Mini-bar <LI class=hotelDescription>Pay TV <LI class=hotelDescription>Pay-per-view movies* <LI class=hotelDescription>Iron & ironing board <LI class=hotelDescription>Private bathroom with bath/shower <LI class=hotelDescription>Kettle
    • internet on TV*

Restaurant
    • Restaurant & Bar: The restaurant has a new approach to food and drink. Guests eat what they want, where they want, when they want and how much they want. Sample dishes in taster, starter and main course sizes. The same varied menu is available in the restaurant, bar and bedrooms. The restaurant also offers 24 hour room service.

Cancellation policy
    • Cancellation charge is 100%
    Check-in time: 14:00 Check-out time: 12:00

Local Attractions
      <LI class=hotelDescription>The Royal Observatory and Planetarium: 0.9 Mile <LI class=hotelDescription>The O2: 2.8 Mile
    • The National Maritime Museum: 0.9 Mile

<LI class=hotelDescription>Nearest airport: London City Apt
    • Nearest train station: London City Airport DLR station - 7 miles
  • sazzle123_2
    Options
    diegobxl wrote: »
    Hello,

I am trying to uncover the following hotel from lastminute.com CAn you please help THanks in advance guys.

Original artworks line the walls of this British-colonial-style hotel, which is ideally situated in the heart of London. This is an Edwardian building which has been sensitively restored to its original architectural style. With both the West End and Regent Park less than 500 yards away, your location is perfect and your hotel luxurious, stylish and sophisticated.

Hotel name and address: This information will be provided on your confirmation e-mail

Business facilities
    • Audio/Visual Equipment
    • Business Centre
    • Fax
    • Photocopying

Hotel facilities
    • Room Service
    • Concierge
    • Currency Exchange
    • Free newspaper
    • Laundry
    • Valet parking*
    • Wi-Fi

Leisure facilities
    • Gym

Room facilities
    • Air Conditioning
    • Cable television
    • Tea/coffee facilities
    • Telephone
    • Trouser Press
    • Hairdryer
    • Mini-bar
    • Iron & ironing board
    • Safe free of charge

Restaurant
    • Restaurant: The hotel bar and restaurant is the ideal place to meet for dinner or drinks. With its modern styling and neutral tones, the restaurant has an enhanced feeling of space and light, an ideal venue to enjoy the simple, tasty dishes prepared by excellent chefs.

Children policy
    • Children welcome

Cancellation policy
    • Cancellation charge is 100%

Pets policy
    • Guide dogs permitted only

Smoking policy
    • Smoking permitted in designated guest rooms
    Check-in time: 15:00 Check-out time: 11:00

Local Attractions
    • Fantastic shopping on Oxford Street
    • London Zoo
    • West End Theatres

• Nearest metro: Warren Street tube station

Would love to know which hotel this is? thanks xx

and this one?

Hotel information

A stylish and contemporary hotel - located to the Warren Street, Great Portland Street or Regents Park tube stations, with a direct tube to Westfield Shopping. Oxford and Regent Streets nearby for world reknown shopping, and within walking distance of attractions such as Madame Tussauds and London Zoo.

Sorry if the answers already here, but I have tried hunting through xx
  • Little_Annie
    Options
    Hi all - new to this & it's my first time to book a secret hotel.

Would anyone know which hotel this one is:
    ****EXCLUSIVE FOR 24HRS ONLY THIS HOTEL 2 NIGHTS FOR THE PRICE OF 1**** A modern four star hotel approx. 10 minutes walk from the West End and Oxford Street. The recently refurbished bedrooms are decorated in rich, warm tones. Dine on International cuisine in one of the many bars and restaurants. With numerous awards, swimming pool, sauna, fitness room, gift shop, hairdresser, 24 hour concierge and in-room dining and many more services you will enjoy your stay.

I have tried searching & I see some others have asked about this hotel, but they didn't seem to get an answer (maybe I'm searching wrong)

Please help!!!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure