Lastminute.com - Top Secret Hotels REVEALED (London ONLY)

Options

Comments

• Frances700
    Options
    Thankyou Pelican_eat_Pigeon.

I did have a look through the forum to see if I could find it but ended up spending ages looking. Thanks for your speedy reply it is much appreciated. :rotfl:

Frances700
  • mine_only
    Options
    This is Novotel London Waterloo.
    Number 3 bus 10metres from the hotel entrance takes you directly into Oxford Circus via Trafalgar Square & Picadilly. Westminster Tube station 10-15 min walk away.

Booked for 1night @£75. got £5 cashback via topcashback.

Very very nice hotel. Standard double has a double bed and sofa that converts into 2 single beds. Will definately make this our regular hotel for visits to London.
  • bakewelltart_3
    Options
    i would be very very greatful if sum1 wud help me these few hotels, i have looked thru some of the pages and gave myself a headache coz ive bin looking that much on others pages n then founs this site! im trying to find a cheap hotel near oxford circus, west end, hyde park so nw asking 4 sum expertise help!
    these are the hotels that are cheapest and come up for my dates >

Fantastic Georgian Gem in Bloomsbury - 4* - London
    This beautiful hotel offers fantastic guest rooms, designed with all the facilities to ensure you a relaxing and pleasant stay in London. Perfectly located with easy access to the city's main attractions.

Huge Savings ! Fashionable Hotel on Thames. - 4* - London
    Unbeatable Offers!! Trendy Hotel on the River!* This magnificent, modern four star hotel is situated on the south side of the River Thames. The Tate Britain art gallery, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye are close by, and the rest of London's attractions are all within easy reach. This is a stunning and modern hotel with everything both the leisure and business traveller could wish for

An Elegant Hotel in the heart of Hyde Park - 4* - London
    This hotel has the perfect combination of uncompromising hospitality and luxurious features to cater to the needs of the guests. It has been renovated with contemporary medium and compact bedrooms. Experienced and multi-lingual staff work enthusiastically to meet the needs of every client thus making the stay a memorable one

West End Hotel - a few minutes walk to Oxford St - 4* - London
    This four-star hotel lies in the heart of London's West End and is just minutes away from the vibrant bustle of its famous theatres and shops of Oxford Street, the largest shopping street in Central London. Invitingly furnished, with a spacious and atmospheric lobby and lounge bar, its original features have been lovingly restored to create a majestic setting.

Georgian grandeur in the West End - 4* - London
    This hotel is centrally located in Bloomsbury. All the rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and high speed internet access. The reception is open 24 hours per day. Discover all the highlights London has to offer and go shopping.

would be very appreciate if any1 knows wot they r thanks luv Laura xx
  • Lehman
    Lehman Posts: 135 Forumite
    Options
    Guys, the hotel is:
    Park Plaza Riverbank London
    18 Albert Embankment

But, lastminute.com is the worst place to book. They've cancelled my booking due to "inability to verify" my card and now I cannot use their website any more until they verify my identity. In addtion, it took me 30 mins to get through to their Indian customer service. Plus, I will have to wait for up to 10 weeks to get my refund back on the card.
  • shazindiggle
    Options
    This stylish and sophisticated 5-star London luxury boutique hotel, offers an intimate and elegant hideaway in the fashionable heart of West London. Enjoy a prime location less than 5 minutes from Paddington Station and the Heathrow Express, whilst being surrounded by a quiet residential neighbourhood. Individually designed bedrooms, each with its own minimalist style and relaxing ambience offer you the perfect retreat for a leisure break or a business trip.

The Hempel
    31-35 Craven Hill Gardens
    London
    W2 3EA

Fabulous hotel! And even more fabulous at the current prices on lastminute.com!

:T
  • danielt
    Options
    I have stayed in these hotels in the past twenty-eight days, so they should be up to date. I couldn't work out how to find the other information out on the confirmation e-mails.

Fantastic Georgian Gem in Bloomsbury

The Clarendon Hotel
    34-37, Bedford Place
    London
    WC1B 5JR
    UNITED KINGDOM

This is in a great location, though isn't really worth the £85 I paid, especially as I was occupying the room alone. The Bathroom had damp around it. Overall the accommodation was satisfactory.

Huge Savings ! Fashionable Hotel on Thames.

Park Plaza Riverbank London
    18 Albert Embankment
    London
    SE1 7TJ
    UNITED KINGDOM

Great Price, staying again tomorrow. Lovely rooms, though beware, you're not going to get a room with a river view. I'm shocked this hotel isn't 5*, maybe they just need a pool and they'll be done.

Outstanding hotel located in Paddington!

Hilton London Paddington
    London
    W2 1EE
    UNITED KINGDOM

Booked the room, but didn't stay. Not too fond of Hilton Hotels, so booked another one which was the Novotel.

Trendy new Paddington hotel with swimming pool

Novotel Paddington
    3 Kingdom Street
    Sheldon Square
    London
    W2 6BD
    UNITED KINGDOM

£79 for this room. I would have paid the walk in rate of £279, it was lovely, very private location though still only five minutes from everywhere in London. The Pool was amazing, though didn't use it as I was far too busy. Would love to visit this hotel again. Amazing Views over the whole of London, and despite having a view of Paddington Station, I could not hear ANY noise from there when the windows were shut.
  • bakewelltart_3
    Options
    is any1 able to help wiv my earlier post on this page? im unsure on wot hotel to book as i dont know wot they are like? n we r goin beginning of april so need to book soon!

also is it betta 2 book in advance or closer to the date wiv these top secret hotels?

would appreciate a reply

luv Laura xx
  • Maxi123
    Maxi123 Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone know what this one is?

Beautiful Central London hotel 4*

Perfectly located for all that London has to offer, this hotel is a great choice. Minutes to the delights of the West-end and many of Londons famous landmarks. there really should be any question about where to stay.

I've checked through all the threads but can't find a description that matches this.
  • alexjdean
    Options
    • Brand New City Boutique Hotel - 4* - London
    • Area: London
    • This brand new four-star hotel is located in the heart of the City of London.

Anyone know what hotel this is?
  • MartyC
    MartyC Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    is any1 able to help wiv my earlier post on this page? im unsure on wot hotel to book as i dont know wot they are like? n we r goin beginning of april so need to book soon!

also is it betta 2 book in advance or closer to the date wiv these top secret hotels?

would appreciate a reply

luv Laura xx

Hi Laura, it appears that these hotels have already been uncovered but here's the info again for you:

Fantastic Georgian Gem in Bloomsbury - 4* - London
    The Clarendon Hotel
    34-37, Bedford Place
    London
    WC1B 5JR
    UNITED KINGDOM

Thanks to danielt (post #400).

Huge Savings ! Fashionable Hotel on Thames. - 4* - London
    Park Plaza Riverbank

18 Albert Embankment
    London
    SE1 7TJ
    UNITED KINGDOM

Thanks to Pelican_eats_pigeon (post #392)

An Elegant Hotel in the heart of Hyde Park - 4* - London
    Grand Royale London Hyde Park Hotel
    9 Inverness Terrace
    Bayswater
    London
    W2 3JP
    UNITED KINGDOM

Thanks to Pelican_eats_pigeon (post #377)

West End Hotel - a few minutes walk to Oxford St - 4*
    Grange Fitzrovia Hotel
    20-28 Bolsover Street
    London
    W1W 5NB
    UNITED KINGDOM

Thanks to Dromartin (post #285)

Georgian grandeur in the West End - 4* - London
    Beauchamp
    24-27, Bedford Place
    London
    WC1B 5KH
    UNITED KINGDOM

Thanks to bigboss77 (post #382)

I would rank them in this order:

Park Plaza Riverbank <best>
    Grange Fitzrovia Hotel
    Beauchamp
    The Clarendon Hotel
    Grand Royale London Hyde Park Hotel <worst>

It's difficult to say whether to book sooner rather than later. I've seen prices go up and down nearer the date.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback