*NEW* Thrifty Gifty - Money Making for Christmas & Occasions 2010

Options

Comments

• elysia2003
    elysia2003 Posts: 5,155 Forumite
    Options
    I've been asked to about the consumer panels I'be been invited to join - so I thought I'd share the info.

Danone and Britvic I got invited through Valued Opinions - where at the end they say can they contact you for further input? - I always say yes. This is how I got the invites.

For the philadelphia one (£10 Amazon for signing up - plus bonuses here and there) I won a competition and they found out my email addy from there, but if you google philadelphia or Kraft and join the mailing list, they send invites to members randomly. You get free money off vouchers too ;)

I hope this helps.
    I :heartpuls M.S.E.
    :DMortgage Free 18/01/10 13 years and 8 months early on a 20 year mortgage! :D
  • rufusdog52
    rufusdog52 Posts: 3,972 Forumite
    Options
    I earned another £15 voucher this morning off Toluna so £30 pending on there.
  • elysia2003
    Options
    Well done Rufus - you're doing really well with it! How does it compare to Ciao? Is it better for you?
  • mum2one
    mum2one Posts: 16,279 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    I know its nothing to do with making money, so apologies in advance, and hence the mother hen title.

Just a quickie re posting - Royal Mail, - theres a Royal mail thread on here, which relates to test posting, the just of it is, Kanter (the group that organises it) , arranges for you to send mail to people and them to sendyou, (we don't get paid, get 12 x 1st class stamps and 4 x 1st class large a month).

I'm one of the thest panellists, I'm really shockked, I've had two forst class letters today, one was dated 10th December (thought was bad enough)m the 2nd one was dated 3rd December.

Just thinking that is anyone was going to pay bills via the postal system - going by my time delay (appriciate just one household - but guessing its going to be a nationwide problem). maybe a trip to the bank be a lot quicker. xx
    xx rip dad... we had our ups and downs but we’re always be family xx
  • Well_Preserved
    Options
    That's brilliant, Elysia! Very helpful. I must get started after Christmas!
  • esmer
    esmer Posts: 1,444 Forumite
    Options
    That's brilliant, Elysia! Very helpful. I must get started after Christmas!

Me too! Thanks
    Saving 2.00 coins
    Grocerys set to 40.00 pw
    Being Thrifty
  • misskaty
    Options
    Hi guys

I am just getting into this now a little bit late ! Will be saving lots of money in the new year ! Just signed up to dooyoo, my name is MissKatyxox please add me to your friends circle

Katy
  • elysia2003
    Options
    Ok Katy. Join in often. The new thread starts up on Christmas Eve. Not long now ;)
  • longhauladdict
    Options
    Hi all

Sorry to butt in, just wanted to add a list of all of the survey sites I belong to and also the estimates on what I've earned this year. Hopefully some people will find it helpful? If you search on google you will find most of them, or if you have a cashback account on topcashback, quidco etc then often you get cashback for signing up....

HTH, any questions give me a shout!

Global Test Market - American site, earn market points, need £50 for a payout- have declined in the number of surveys in the last year.

Lightspeed/My survey -my personal fave, can earn lots for clicking on surveys now so even if you don't qualify you get points. Earnt approx £40 cash this year.

New Vista live Bit hit and miss, lots of screenouts but £1-£3 per survey I think?

One poll -£40 payout but quick surveys.

Panelbase "]Again bit hit and miss but fairly good reward levels

Pure ProfileSimilar to lightspeed, you earn points even if screened out. £25 payout which I have just reached.

Rewarded opinions - £25 payout, fairly regular surveys and quite interesting.

Valued Opinions: Some swear by this, personally I have been screened out of every survey (I must smell!) - worth a try for a month or so?

Surveyhead -American site, can be hit or miss but worth a try

Surveys.com Rubbish, can never see points total and unsure how to claim- prob avoid!

Maximiles Not surveys as such but emails which you click on for points but you need about 7000 points for a voucher which takes ages!!

Ipsos I personally think this has improved loads- 700 points for cashout at £5 voucher but have had a fair few

Song people: £20 amazon vouchers, quite interesting as you get to listen to music and give your opinion on multichoice- not hard work and usually pop/chart music!

Toluna best by far! 80,000 points to cashout for £15 voucher. Have earned approx £100 this year purely by doing the daily sponsored polls every few days. Short and easy.

Zoom Not really worth the effort, random rewards

Hi panel Ditto zoom!
    Pay off as much as you can in 2011: £780/£8000
    Vouchers through surveys/shopandscan: £10/£250
    Ebay/Paypal target for 2011: £109/£1000
  • elysia2003
    Options
    Hiya Longhauladdict

WOW that's some list!!! Thanks so much for the info - there's a fair few I've never even heard of, so guess what I'll be doing over the next few days ;)

Thanks so much.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure