🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

*NEW* Thrifty Gifty - Money Making for Christmas & Occasions 2010

Options

Comments

• rufusdog52
    rufusdog52 Posts: 3,972 Forumite
    Options
    elysia2003 wrote: »
    Well done Rufus - you're doing really well with it! How does it compare to Ciao? Is it better for you?

Yes I find it much better than Ciao, you used to have to wait ages for the money to go on to your account (they didnt have the points system) and they didnt have all the small polls which do add up quite quickly if you do a few each day. I found them quicker to pay out as well, so all in all very pleased. I have received two £15 vouchers and have two more pending since it went over to Toluna in October, so thats £60!!
    mum2one wrote: »
    I know its nothing to do with making money, so apologies in advance, and hence the mother hen title.

Just a quickie re posting - Royal Mail, - theres a Royal mail thread on here, which relates to test posting, the just of it is, Kanter (the group that organises it) , arranges for you to send mail to people and them to sendyou, (we don't get paid, get 12 x 1st class stamps and 4 x 1st class large a month).

I'm one of the thest panellists, I'm really shockked, I've had two forst class letters today, one was dated 10th December (thought was bad enough)m the 2nd one was dated 3rd December.

Just thinking that is anyone was going to pay bills via the postal system - going by my time delay (appriciate just one household - but guessing its going to be a nationwide problem). maybe a trip to the bank be a lot quicker. xx

I do these also Mum2one and I have had some really late deliveries. I suppose I dont really read the postmarks on other items but you have to notice them on these ones.
  • susan42
    susan42 Posts: 1,449 Forumite
    edited 17 December 2010 at 8:26PM
    Options
    :j:jWell as christmas is sorted, i`ve popped over here elysia.

I`m on one poll and have made a start....i joined caesars bingo, deposited £10 and played through.

I got £20.00 cash back and have won £30. So thats my first earnings for my new year......hurray

:j

Ps I also took out an insurance policy on OH, being meaning to do it for ages. Its £5 a month, and you have to keep it 6 months, and they give you £85 back and £30 of marks and sparks vouchers ;)

LOnghauladdict - ty for list, what is song people please?
    Challenge 2018 - Learn by heart the Book by Wayne Morgan on Amazon - Betfair Football Trading as it helps to supplement my small income :beer:
  • elysia2003
    elysia2003 Posts: 5,155 Forumite
    edited 17 December 2010 at 9:11PM
    Options
    I joined lightspeed today, and another one - but that is all political opinions so I know that one won't last. ;) Borrrinng. LOL

Well done Susan - I must start on the bingo again. Well done on your cashback too. I had my Sainsburys pet insurance pay out this week (£70) it's great isn't it?

Just joined Song people too - very basic looking but as long as they pay out who cares? ;)
    I :heartpuls M.S.E.
    :DMortgage Free 18/01/10 13 years and 8 months early on a 20 year mortgage! :D
  • longhauladdict
    Options
    Hi

Song people is basic looking but I have had payout, plus its just clicking songs which you like at 100 points a go (approx 5-8 mins a survey) which is very easy if you like music.
    If you can't find it on google, Pm me and I'll email the link - no referal points though :-(
    Hope it helps some out, I found most of them through here so always good to share!!
    xx
    Pay off as much as you can in 2011: £780/£8000
    Vouchers through surveys/shopandscan: £10/£250
    Ebay/Paypal target for 2011: £109/£1000
  • mum2one
    mum2one Posts: 16,279 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    susan42 wrote: »
    :j:jWell as christmas is sorted, i`ve popped over here elysia.

I`m on one poll and have made a start....i joined caesars bingo, deposited £10 and played through.

I got £20.00 cash back and have won £30. So thats my first earnings for my new year......hurray

:j

Ps I also took out an insurance policy on OH, being meaning to do it for ages. Its £5 a month, and you have to keep it 6 months, and they give you £85 back and £30 of marks and sparks vouchers ;)

LOnghauladdict - ty for list, what is song people please?

So sorry got to be nosey was the ins on Quidco?? xx
    xx rip dad... we had our ups and downs but we’re always be family xx
  • misskaty
    Options
    Don't you have to get invited to join lightspeed / mysurvey ?
  • susan42
    susan42 Posts: 1,449 Forumite
    Options
    Hi mum 2 one, insurance was on onepollcashback site , it was insurance for over 50`s , £5 a month;) you not nosey, if you dont ask dont get,

long haul - :oI googled song people but cant find the site, sometimes i`m an idiot i thing

Well done elysia on your cash back :T
    Challenge 2018 - Learn by heart the Book by Wayne Morgan on Amazon - Betfair Football Trading as it helps to supplement my small income :beer:
  • elysia2003
    elysia2003 Posts: 5,155 Forumite
    Options
    Susan - song people is here. I've tried clicking on the songs like long haul said, but nothing happening. According to the site, you get the points for surveys (not listening to music) so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

MissKaty I had an email from cashforsurveys@aweber.com with loads of survey sites on - I just joined lightspeed via their link. Most of the ones longhaul addict mentioned were listed there.
    I :heartpuls M.S.E.
    :DMortgage Free 18/01/10 13 years and 8 months early on a 20 year mortgage! :D
  • longhauladdict
    Options
    Hiya
    no, you don't have to be invited to join lightspeed- they also offer piggy points on pigsback if you use that to join.
    the links are:
    http://www.songpeople.co.uk
    and http://uk.mysurvey.com/ for lightspeed/my survey

Hope that helps. The song surveys are sent via email, I don't think they are listed on the site but I usually get a couple per week at least

xx
    Pay off as much as you can in 2011: £780/£8000
    Vouchers through surveys/shopandscan: £10/£250
    Ebay/Paypal target for 2011: £109/£1000
  • misskaty
    misskaty Posts: 183 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Can anyone recommend some good survey sites that lets points rack up quickly

I am signed up too

Dooyoo
    Valued Opinions
    IPSOS
    Lightspeed
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income